SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Helvellyn, a dog friendly two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Helvellyn is a cosy, modern 2 bedroom lodge located in the Calgarth area of White Cross Bay. Located in a quieter area of the park, it is a short walk to the clubhouse and facilities. There is a hot tub to the rear – perfect after a day hiking in the fells, especially if you have climbed Helvellyn! The lodge is maintained by the owners who take great care in providing a welcoming and comfortable holiday retreat. A great choice for both couples and families plus your 4 legged family member.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- Pitched wooden ceiling throughout
- Bright living area with corner leather sofa and arm chair
- TV unit with flat screen TV and DVD player
- Electric fire as focal feature
- Dining area with table and 4 chairs
- The well equipped fitted kitchen which is separated from the lounge, includes a gas hob and oven, fridge/freezer, microwave oven, kettle and toaster
- Double bed with a range of fitted wardrobes
- En suite shower room with corner shower, hand basin and toilet
- Twin bedroom with standard single beds (3 feet width)
- Over bed cupboards and wardrobe
Family shower room:
- Family shower room with corner shower, hand basin and toilet
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Please bring your own DVDs
- Selection of board games
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Calgarth 51 and accessed by 3 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed and gated to the side. Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: December 2017
Review date: 22nd October 2018
Review date: 07th October 2018
Review date: 24th September 2018
Review date: 14th September 2018
Review date: 27th August 2018
Excellent stay enjoyed every minute
Review date: 05th August 2018
Review date: 27th July 2018
Lovely 2 days break
Review date: 24th July 2018
Have been quite a few times before and always had a good time. no negativee.
Review date: 27th June 2018
Nice comfortable lodge on a clean site
Review date: 15th June 2018
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.