< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub & Lake View)
High View is a luxury 2 bed holiday lodge at White Cross Bay. It is located in the Pony Meadow area of the park and enjoys lovely views towards the lake and mountains beyond.
This bright, compact lodge is delightfully furnished. It will sleep 4 and has two double bedrooms (one with ensuite toilet). There is an outside private hot tub. The lodge is ideally suited for couples.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at High View.
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Entrance to side of lodge into hallway with large mirror fronted radiator.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area.
- 3 seater cream leather sofa and chair. Small glass dining table.
- Patio doors open on to the side deck with lovely views.
- Wall mounted TV/ DVD player. Feature electric fire.
- Fitted kitchen with range of light oak units. Island breakfast bar.
- The kitchen is fully equipped. Gas hob and electric oven. Integrated full size fridge/freezer. Microwave.
- Hallway leads through to bedrooms to the rear of the lodge.
- Master bedroom with double bed, range of fitted light oak wardrobes. Wall mounted TV/DVD.
- Patio doors open onto the deck. Ensuite toilet with basin and mirror.
- Second double bedroom also has a range of fitted light oak fitted wardrobes.
- Shower room and toilet. Basin, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. WC.
- Decking to front and rear. Private hot tub. Patio furniture.
NEW TO LAKE DISTRICT LODGE HOLIDAYS OCTOBER 2017
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Pony Meadow 40 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side and surrounds a mature tree; The hot tub is separately gated.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge in the adjacent flagged patio area for 1 car. Another car should fit in front of the lodge just off the road otherwise parking is available at the marina nearby.
A travel cot will not fit in the bedrooms.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: October 2017.
Review date: 15th January 2018
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.