< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Hindesgarth 26, a two bedroom holiday lodge close to Keswick town centre
Built of Lakeland Slate and Swedish timber, Hindesgarth 26 is a Scandinavian style lodge. It’s located at the popular Keswick Bridge holiday complex. The lodge offers an upside down layout allowing you to maximise the views from the living area and balcony. The living area is both bright and spacious providing a lovely space in which to simply relax and unwind. With just a short walk to the pretty market town Keswick, Hindesgarth is perfectly placed for exploring the spectacular northern Lake District.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Hindesgarth.
Living area: (Located on the first floor)
- Spacious hallway from which stairs lead to the open plan living and kitchen area.
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Two 2 seater fabric sofas
Kitchen area: (Located on the first floor)
- Well equipped fitted modern kitchen including fridge and freezer, dishwasher, electric hob and oven, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Plenty of crockery, cutlery, utensils and storage space
Master bedroom: (Located on the ground floor)
- King size bed
- Wall mounted TV
- Dressing table
- En suite shower room with basin and toilet
Second bedroom: (Located on the ground floor)
- Full size twin beds
Bathroom: (Located on the ground floor)
- Bath and over bath shower
- Basin and toilet
- Please note: Keswick Bridge operate a fair usage policy for electricity to encourage guests to be eco-friendly. The electricity you use during your stay is not included in the rental price but is charged on departure based on consumption during your stay. The typical cost is between £40-£60 per week depending on the time of year.
- Free WiFi is provided by Keswick Bridge
- Electric heating
- Storage cupboard and electric drying cupboard on the ground floor
- Due to the extensive use of timber BBQs are not permitted
- Laundry facilities on site (Payable locally)
Check out our Things to do guide to help you plan your Keswick lodge holiday!
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering, bed linen and towels.
Please note: Keswick Bridge operate a fair usage policy for electricity to encourage guests to be eco-friendly. The electricity you use during your stay is not included in the rental price but is charged on departure based on consumption during your stay. The typical cost is between £40-£60 per week depending on the time of year.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m.
Please note this lodge is on two floors.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Hindesgarth Lodge.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
Babies and children are welcome at Hindesgarth Lodge. A travel cot and high chair are available on request.
The living area opens out onto a balcony with patio furniture. BBQs are not permitted due to the extensive use of timber.
Parking for one car with additional parking available.
Free WiFi is provided by Keswick Bridge.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Hindesgarth Lodge joined Lake District Lodge Holidays in August 2019.
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About Keswick Bridge Lodges
Welcome to Keswick Bridge We’re delighted to introduce Keswick Bridge – a fabulous lodge destination on the outskirts of Keswick set amongst the beautiful rolling fells of the Northern Lake District. With so much to see and do, we are sure you will enjoy an unforgettable stay at Keswick Bridge.
For more detailed information about Keswick Bridge Lodges please Click here.