Welcome to Kingfisher, a beautifully presented two bedroom holiday lodge
Kingfisher is a contemporary holiday lodge equipped with everything you might need for a comfortable stay. It’s situated in the Langdale area of White Cross Bay, a central location within the park not far from the clubhouse facilities. The lodge benefits from its own dedicated broadband connection for reliable free WiFi – great for nights in with friends and family! It’s the perfect place for a relaxing break at anytime of the year.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Kingfisher Lodge.
Please note: A refundable £100 security deposit is required for all stays at Kingfisher Lodge. This is payable with your balance and refunded within 7 days of departure if not called upon.
Living and dining area:
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area with vaulted ceiling
- Two comfortable 2 seater fabric sofas
- Feature wood surround electric fire
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD player plus Bluetooth speaker
- Patio doors leading to the front deck
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Well equipped shaker style fitted kitchen
- 4 ring gas hob, built in oven and microwave
- Under counter fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- King size bed
- Furniture includes a wardrobe and bedside cabinets
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower with thermostatic shower, toilet, hand basin, unit and radiator
- Twin single beds
- Wardrobe and bedside cabinet
- Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD
- Family bathroom with full size bath, over bath shower, vanity unit with hand basin plus toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Carpeted throughout with solid wooden doors
- Dedicated WiFi connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Secure bike shed to side
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Kingfisher Lodge is accessed by 7 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Kingfisher Lodge.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A high chair can be hired for £5.
Please note: There is insufficient space in either bedroom for a travel cot. A young infant can be accepted by arrangement where sleeping in a moses basket or equivalent.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Outside furniture is provided.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the side of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Kingfisher has its own complimentary dedicated WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Kingfisher Lodge has been rented through us since September 2019.
15th January 2020
Was really pleasantly surprised when arriving to the lodge and wasnt sure what to expect. But the minute we stepped in i knew it was going to be lovely, i travelled pregnant with a toddler so just wanted a comfortable relaxing few days and thats exactly what we got. we normally stay in caravans on other similar sites but nothing compares to this now! the site itself doesnt have a lot on but we didnt really need to venture there. Location is fantastic and views on windermere just a short walk away are amazing. would definitely stay again
25th October 2019
Had a fab time and the lodge was superb. Comfiest bed we have slept in. Would definitely stay again.