< Swipe or press to view images >
Comfortable Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge
L’al Yem (Little Home) is a modern style, comfortable and homely lodge, situated in the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay. It is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 4 people. The lodge benefits from full central heating and double glazing to ensure a comfortable stay throughout the year. It also enjoys a great location within the park on the edge of the woodland. It is ideal for a Lakeland break and offers great value accommodation.
Pet Friendly – House trained dogs can be accepted by arrangement. Maximum number of dogs allowed is 2 small to medium dogs or 1 large dog.
- Centrally heated throughout
- Double French doors lead into the open plan dining and living room area.
- Living area has a feature fireplace with an electric fire, 32” TV (a selection of sky channels through the park TV feed), DVD player on a glass unit.
- Three seater sofa and 2 seater reclining couch. Coffee table and a standard
- Light wood dining table and 6 chairs.
- Spacious fitted kitchen in white with built in oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge and small freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster cutlery, crockery and storage space.
- An external door leads to the decked area to the side of the lodge.
- The hall cupboard provides a coat closet.
- Master bedroom has a double sized wood framed bed with 2 drawers for storage, built in wardrobes, 2 bedside cabinets and bedside lamp.
- The second twin bedroom has 2 single divans (3 feet and 2 feet 6 inch width respectively), fitted wardrobes, bed side units and lamp.
- Family bathroom serves both bedrooms and includes an over bath shower, toilet, hand basin, towel rail and storage cupboard, which houses the iron and ironing board.
- The front of the lodge has a gated sun deck with patio furniture.
Key Information for your Stay
The lodge is located in Skiptory Howe 37B and is accessed by 4 steps to the decking area and then all is on the same level. The decking areas are fully enclosed. Parking to the rear of the lodge for two cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Review date: 14th October 2017
Short stay in white cross bay
Review date: 29th September 2017
Wonderful home from home
Review date: 25th September 2017
Review date: 21st August 2017
Our stay at L'al Yem
Review date: 16th August 2017
Home from Home
Review date: 28th July 2017
Great North Swim weekend
Review date: 27th June 2017
Review date: 21st May 2017
Review date: 19th May 2017
It was brilliant
Review date: 20th March 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.