Welcome to Langdale View, a traditional lodge in a sought after woodland location
Langdale View is a traditional style lodge situated in the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a private spots on the park with woodland to 3 sides of the lodge. Langdale View offers a cosy, retreat ideal for couples or families with children looking for value for money accommodation in a quiet location. The lodge will sleep up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. Perfect for a romantic getaway or simply as a base to explore the Lakes.
One small or medium sized dog accepted subject to £50 refundable deposit
Living and dining area:
- Double doors to the front of the lodge lead into the open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area
- Traditional pine cladding with electric fire. Feature log burner effect gas fire
- Furniture includes 2 comfortable fabric sofas and coffee table
- There is a TV and DVD player
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- Small kitchen with includes a gas hob and electric oven, built in fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, storage cupboards
- The master bedroom has a double divan bed, built in wardrobes and dressing table
- Door opens to the side deck
- The second bedroom has 2 full sized single beds
- Built in wardrobe
- Shower room off hallway with walk in shower cubicle with power shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point
- Please note: The lodge is located at the top of a hill
- Gas central heating and double glazing ensuring a cosy feel all year round
- For families with children – the area immediately around the lodge may not be suitable for playing outside
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels if using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Lodge name is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The Area around the lodge is quite hilly and may be unsuitable for elderly or infirm guests.
The lodge welcomes one small or medium dog subject to a £50 refundable deposit.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for this.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Patio furniture to the front seating area.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the front of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Langdale View Lodge has been rented through us since month year.