< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with hot tub)
This modern contemporary and chic lodge is situated in the Grasmere area of White Cross Bay – a central location within the park. The side deck has its own private hot tub. It is ideal for couples and families and sleeps up to 4 people.
The well appointed accommodation has a lovely feel, being bright and sumptuous and delightfully furnished. It has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside to the front and side is a spacious sun deck.
Dog friendly – up to 1 small family dog welcome
- Open plan lounge and dining area.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 3 seat sofa plus armchair, and Glass dining table with 4 chairs. For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD & VCR. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). Micro CD/DAB Radio hi-fi.
- Bright and well equipped open plan fitted kitchen with roof window. Gas hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery and plenty of storage space.
- Two bedrooms: both with fitted wardrobes and bedside tables. The Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room, with loo, shower, hand basin and heated towel rail.and wall mounted tv.
- The second bedroom has twin beds, and a Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD. (Dvds can be hired from reception)
- The Family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, hand basin and toilet.
- Large outside sun deck
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck with continues around the side of the lodge offering a lovely seated area which catches the sun all day long. To the rear of the side deck is a private sunken, jacuzzi hot tub.
- Rattan patio furniture, chairs and parasol are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Parking for two cars to the side of the lodge.
Key Information for your Stay
Great weekend break
Review date: 17th December 2017
Review date: 15th December 2017
Review date: 04th August 2017
Fantastic family holiday
Review date: 11th June 2017
A great site and beautiful lodge
Review date: 20th May 2017
Fantastic place to relax, unwind and chill
Review date: 01st May 2017
Langrigg was excellent
Review date: 07th April 2017
Excellent Holliday recommend it to anyone
Review date: 12th December 2016
Review date: 25th October 2016
White cross bay
Review date: 16th October 2016
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.