Two bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with hot tub)
This modern contemporary and chic lodge is situated in the Grasmere area of White Cross Bay – a central location within the park. The side deck has its own private hot tub. It is ideal for couples and families and sleeps up to 4 people.
The well appointed accommodation has a lovely feel, being bright and sumptuous and delightfully furnished. It has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside to the front and side is a spacious sun deck.
Dog friendly – up to 1 small family dog welcome
- Open plan lounge and dining area.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 3 seat sofa plus armchair, and Glass dining table with 4 chairs. For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD & VCR. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). Micro CD/DAB Radio hi-fi.
- Bright and well equipped open plan fitted kitchen with roof window. Gas hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery and plenty of storage space.
- Two bedrooms: both with fitted wardrobes and bedside tables. The Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room, with loo, shower, hand basin and heated towel rail.and wall mounted tv.
- The second bedroom has twin beds, and a Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD. (Dvds can be hired from reception)
- The Family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, hand basin and toilet.
- Large outside sun deck
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck with continues around the side of the lodge offering a lovely seated area which catches the sun all day long. To the rear of the side deck is a private sunken, jacuzzi hot tub.
- Rattan patio furniture, chairs and parasol are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Parking for two cars to the side of the lodge.
Key Information for your Stay
Home from home. Lovely location. Close to the visitors centre. Area very dog friendly including most pubs. Shame the bar on site was not tho.
Review date: 17th September 2018
The lodge was lovely as I expected as I have been at 3 different lodges with Lakedistrictlodges and they have all been perfect only complaint is hot tub could do with a umbrella over it but that is a minor issue
Review date: 27th July 2018
2nd time we have stayed at langrigg lodge and both times it was excellent we were hear 2016 weather wasnt as good as 2018 when the sun is out this area is excellent will be back again next year.
Review date: 23rd July 2018
Adult family holiday
Lovely lodge and obvious it was privately owned with all the extra touches. Hard to find on the park as there was no signage to the lodge but once found well worth the search. Well equipped with everything you could need for a holiday and the only comment we have is it would be better to have a venetian blind in the twin room rather than a roller bind. We have stayed in many lodges over the years and I can honestly say that this was the best one and the beds were so comfortable and that comes from someone who has many a holiday ruined by not being able to sleep well because of the beds.
Review date: 02nd July 2018
A well equipped lodge in a quiet location . Most enjoyable stay . We found the kitchen area in the lodge a little small but the lounge was an adequate size and pleasantly furnished .
Review date: 01st July 2018
Excellent Weekend Break
Langrigg Lodge was a delight. It had everything we needed for our stay including ice (it was very hot weather). The lodge was clean spacious and felt like home from home. Check in was quick and the staff were very helpful and friendly, the site was spotless and surprisingly quiet with wonderful views of the lake. Met loads of nice people would definitely return. Thanks
Review date: 28th May 2018
Beautiful Lodge on Family friendly park
We stayed in this lodge for a last minute weekend break. We had stayed on this park in a different lodge on a previous occasion which had been a poor experience (due to cleanliness issues) so I opened the door with some trepidation. To say I was relieved is an understatement! This is a beautiful, clean lodge - very homely with lots of creature comforts. We stayed with a three year old and young baby - everything we needed was on hand. The position of the lodge is great for walking to the main play area and restaurant and the hot tub is lovely. I would definitely recommend this lodge to families (the bath in the family bathroom was a real bonus for getting little ones clean rather than just a shower that some have), it has a wonderful home from home feel and I will certainly want to stay here again. We had a fabulous break and were very sorry to leave! The later check out of 5pm on the Sunday was such a bonus as it allowed us to pack up at leisure which is a blessing with young children and allowed us to fully enjoy the days rather than starting to pack up for an early departure. Can't recommend highly enough - really lovely lodge!!
Review date: 08th May 2018
Review of Langrigg Lodge
Fabulous lodge, great location, loved the hot tub, all clean.
2 areas of improvement- the vacuum cleaner did not pick up on the carpet very well and if someone was taking a shower no water could be used elsewhere in the lodge or you lost water in the shower.
Would of liked a dog friendly pub on site and an area the dog could be let off the lead - even in the woods it said dogs had to be in lead so I felt not the most dog friendly site.
Great lodge overall we would definitely go back.
Review date: 13th April 2018
Great weekend break
Great location and distance from all attractions of Lake Windemere. Quality clean space to relax after a long walk and the hot tub is great even when cold outside.
Review date: 17th December 2017
See 54 more reviews for Langrigg Lodge
Lovely lodge spaceous, went with our little dog the lodge was gated off so he was able to run around the lodge and explore.
Review date: 15th December 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.