Two bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with hot tub)
This modern contemporary and chic lodge is situated in the Grasmere area of White Cross Bay – a central location within the park. The side deck has its own private hot tub. It is ideal for couples and families and sleeps up to 4 people.
The well appointed accommodation has a lovely feel, being bright and sumptuous and delightfully furnished. It has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside to the front and side is a spacious sun deck.
Dog friendly – up to 1 small family dog welcome
- Open plan lounge and dining area.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 3 seat sofa plus armchair, and Glass dining table with 4 chairs. For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD & VCR. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). Micro CD/DAB Radio hi-fi.
- Bright and well equipped open plan fitted kitchen with roof window. Gas hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery and plenty of storage space.
- Two bedrooms: both with fitted wardrobes and bedside tables. The Master Bedroom with en-suite shower room, with loo, shower, hand basin and heated towel rail.and wall mounted tv.
- The second bedroom has twin beds, and a Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD. (Dvds can be hired from reception)
- The Family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, hand basin and toilet.
- Large outside sun deck
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck with continues around the side of the lodge offering a lovely seated area which catches the sun all day long. To the rear of the side deck is a private sunken, jacuzzi hot tub.
- Rattan patio furniture, chairs and parasol are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Parking for two cars to the side of the lodge.
Key Information for your Stay
Excellent Weekend Break
Langrigg Lodge was a delight. It had everything we needed for our stay including ice (it was very hot weather). The lodge was clean spacious and felt like home from home. Check in was quick and the staff were very helpful and friendly, the site was spotless and surprisingly quiet with wonderful views of the lake. Met loads of nice people would definitely return. Thanks
Review date: 28th May 2018
Beautiful Lodge on Family friendly park
We stayed in this lodge for a last minute weekend break. We had stayed on this park in a different lodge on a previous occasion which had been a poor experience (due to cleanliness issues) so I opened the door with some trepidation. To say I was relieved is an understatement! This is a beautiful, clean lodge - very homely with lots of creature comforts. We stayed with a three year old and young baby - everything we needed was on hand. The position of the lodge is great for walking to the main play area and restaurant and the hot tub is lovely. I would definitely recommend this lodge to families (the bath in the family bathroom was a real bonus for getting little ones clean rather than just a shower that some have), it has a wonderful home from home feel and I will certainly want to stay here again. We had a fabulous break and were very sorry to leave! The later check out of 5pm on the Sunday was such a bonus as it allowed us to pack up at leisure which is a blessing with young children and allowed us to fully enjoy the days rather than starting to pack up for an early departure. Can't recommend highly enough - really lovely lodge!!
Review date: 08th May 2018
Review of Langrigg Lodge
Fabulous lodge, great location, loved the hot tub, all clean.
2 areas of improvement- the vacuum cleaner did not pick up on the carpet very well and if someone was taking a shower no water could be used elsewhere in the lodge or you lost water in the shower.
Would of liked a dog friendly pub on site and an area the dog could be let off the lead - even in the woods it said dogs had to be in lead so I felt not the most dog friendly site.
Great lodge overall we would definitely go back.
Review date: 13th April 2018
Great weekend break
Great location and distance from all attractions of Lake Windemere. Quality clean space to relax after a long walk and the hot tub is great even when cold outside.
Review date: 17th December 2017
Lovely lodge spaceous, went with our little dog the lodge was gated off so he was able to run around the lodge and explore.
Review date: 15th December 2017
Excellent condition cosey and comfortable loved the hottub after the long walks site clean and well laid out .
Review date: 04th August 2017
Fantastic family holiday
This lodge holiday was fantastic. The lodge was well equipped with everything you could need and felt very homely. Great location on the site as quiet, but close to the on site facilities. Highly recommend a stay here and would definitely return.
Review date: 11th June 2017
A great site and beautiful lodge
We enjoyed our stay at langrigg lodge it was equipped with everything you could possibly need.great for our dog also as veranda all enclosed so he couldn't run off. Hope to visit again in the future.
Review date: 20th May 2017
Fantastic place to relax, unwind and chill
Had a fab stay. Everything you could need in a home from home setting. Looking forward to returning soon.
Review date: 01st May 2017
See 49 more reviews for Langrigg Lodge
Langrigg was excellent
Two Adults &two kids 8yrs , 5yrs we loved the lodge excellent location, excellent lodge and hot tub was a favourite for kids and adults. All amenities nearby walking distance the lodge owner provided a guide of local pubs , walks ectopic. So very thoughtful of her. All homely facilities provided in lodge. Recommended highly and will book again for 2018.
Review date: 07th April 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.