< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Langrigg, a chic two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
This well thought out contemporary lodge is situated in the Grasmere area of White Cross Bay. Langrigg enjoys a central location, not far from the clubhouse and facilities. The lodge has a lovely feel, being bright, sumptuous and delightfully furnished. There is a spacious deck – perfect for relaxing and dining plus the added bonus of a hot tub. With a double and twin bedroom, the lodge will sleep up to 4 guests. A great home from home.
The lodge welcomes 1 small dog.
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Furniture includes a comfortable 3 seater sofa plus armchair
- Glass dining table with 4 chairs
- For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD and VCR plus micro CD/DAB Radio hi-fi
- Bright and well equipped open plan fitted kitchen with roof window
- Gas hob and oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery and plenty of storage space
- Double bed
- Fitted cupboards and drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail
- Twin beds
- Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD
- Fitted cupboards and bedside table
- Full size bath with over bath shower, hand basin and toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities
Langrigg is accessed by 7 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for an additional £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ. Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck which continues around the side of the lodge offering a lovely seated area. Rattan patio furniture and parasol are provided.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Parking is available for two cars to the side of the lodge.
Beautiful stay in a beautiful Lodge
Review date: 09th November 2018
Home from Home
Review date: 02nd November 2018
LANGRIGG LODGE - WHITECROSS BAY
Review date: 03rd October 2018
Very comfortable lodge
Review date: 29th September 2018
Review date: 17th September 2018
Review date: 27th July 2018
Review date: 23rd July 2018
Adult family holiday
Review date: 02nd July 2018
Review date: 01st July 2018
Excellent Weekend Break
Review date: 28th May 2018
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.