< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Latrigg, a charming three bedroom traditional holiday lodge
Latrigg is a traditional pine lodge situated at the popular Burnside Park just a stone’s throw from Keswick. It enjoys a delightful position with extensive views from the deck overlooking open fields. As soon as you arrive, Latrigg offers a welcome and cosy retreat from which to explore the Northern Lakes and beyond. The lodge is comfortable and ideally suited to families or couples sleeping up to six guests plus an infant in a travel cot. Latrigg also benefits from its own unlimited use broadband connection.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Latrigg Lodge.
Please note: Stays between 1st June and 8th September inclusive are offered on a 7 night basis with a Saturday arrival.
- Delightful open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Feature fire surround and log effect electric fire
- Furniture includes a 2 and 3 seater sofa, armchair plus pine dining table with 6 chairs
- Flat screen TV and Blu-ray player, iPod dock and radio
- Selection of family board games, Lake District walking books, nature books and DVDs
- Well equipped and appointed pine fitted kitchen includes an electric hob and oven
- Fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of generous storage space
- Washing machine
- The larger master bedroom has a double bed and dressing table plus wardrobe and storage
- En suite shower room with toilet and basin, vanity unit, light with shaving point and electric towel rail
- The second bedroom has full size twin beds with a small dressing table and wardrobe
- The third bedroom has full size twin beds with a small dressing table and wardrobe
- The family bathroom has a three quarter size bath, over bath electric thermostatic shower, mirrored vanity unit with shaving point and toilet
- Electric heating and double glazing ensuring a cosy feel all year round
- 2 secure ground bike anchors next to the lodge
- Latrigg has its own fast broadband connection
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located on Burnside Park, Underskiddaw, near Keswick. Accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, but not secure or gated; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
Lodge has it’s own fast broadband connection. For more information about Burnside Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: April 2018.
3 Guys 1 Week
Review date: 02nd November 2018
Another sure what I need to put in here
Review date: 01st October 2018
Latrigg Lodge Keswick, July 2018
Review date: 06th August 2018