< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Traditional Log Cabin
Latrigg Lodge is a traditional pine lodge situated at the popular Burnside Park just a stone’s throw from Keswick. It enjoys a delightful spot with far reaching views from the deck overlooking open fields.
As soon as you arrive at the lodge the traditional, cosy and comfortable feel of the inside will herald the start of a relaxing break with the many north Lakes attractions nearby. It is ideally suited for families and will sleep up to six people (plus an infant in a travel cot which is provided)
The well proportioned cabin has full electric heating and double glazing to ensure a cosy feel all year round. There should be a newly added (unlimited use) fast broadband connection at the lodge from June 2018.
Stays between June 1st & September 8th inclusive are offered on a 7 night basis with a Saturday arrival.
Accommodation Details for Latrigg Lodge:
- A lovely, spacious open plan lounge area with a feature fire surround and log effect electric fire. Patio doors open out onto the front deck with open views.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 2 & 3 seater sofa plus armchair. Pine dining table with 6 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV & Bluray player. Family board games. Lake District walking books and nature books and a selection of DVDs. Ipod dock and radio.
- Well equipped and appointed pine fitted kitchen includes: electric hob and oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space. Washing machine.
- Three Bedrooms all with wardrobes and storage. The larger master bedroom has a double bed, dressing table.
- En-suite shower room with toilet and basin, vanity unit, light with shaving point, electric towel rail.
- The second bedroom has full sized twin beds, small dressing table and a wardrobe.
- The third bedroom also has full sized twin beds, small dressing table and a wardrobe.
- The family bathroom has a three quarter sized bath, over bath electric thermostatic shower, mirrored vanity unit with shaving point, WC.
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large south east facing deck, affording lovely views across open fields.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- 2 secure ground bike anchors next to the lodge.
We regret we are unable to accept pets at Latrigg Lodge
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located on Burnside Park, Underskiddaw, near Keswick. Accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, but not secure or gated; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
Lodge has it’s own fast broadband connection. For more information about Burnside Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: April 2018.
Latrigg Lodge Keswick, July 2018
Review date: 06th August 2018