< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Latterbarrow, a charming two bedroom traditional lodge with riverside location
Latterbarrow is a traditional lodge in the pretty Beckside area of Limefitt Park. It enjoys one of the prime positions on the park, sitting right on the river bank. There is a lovely deck overlooking the Trout Beck from which to admire the surrounding valley. Latterbarrow is ideal for a single couple or families with children due to the bunk beds in the second bedroom. The lodge will accommodate up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. With its riverside location and wonderful views, Latterbarrow Lodge is the perfect cosy holiday retreat.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- Delightful open plan lounge and dining area with feature fireplace and log effect gas fire
- Furniture includes a comfortable 2 seater fabric sofa and armchair with wood framed casual chair
- Pine dining table and 4 chairs
- 22″ flat screen TV and DVD player, mini hi-fi with iPod docking station
- Selection of Lake District walking books and magazines
- Well equipped galley kitchen includes a gas oven and hob, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle, toaster and cafetiere, ample cutlery and crockery plus storage cupboards
- The master bedroom has a queen size double pine bed, built in wardrobe and dressing table
- 14″ wall mounted TV
- The small second bedroom has full size bunk beds which may not be suitable for some adults and a built in wardrobe
- Double width shower with sliding door, vanity unit, toilet, shaving point and electric wall mounted heated towel rail
- The small second bedroom has full size bunk beds which may not be suitable for some adults
- Electric heating and double glazing ensuring a cosy feel all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3pm and departure at 10am. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5pm on Sunday.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for an additional £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the bunk bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Patio doors lead from the main living area onto a deck affording lovely views. The deck runs around the front and part of the side of the lodge. Wooden patio furniture is provided.
Parking is in the driveway adjacent to lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Latterbarrow Lodge has been rented through us since February 2013.
Lovely Lodge in Beautiful surroundings
Review date: 10th September 2019
Review date: 23rd August 2019
Review date: 09th August 2019
Review date: 03rd August 2019
Traditional, cosy lodge in the perfect spot by the river.
Review date: 29th June 2019
Another wonderful stay
Review date: 21st June 2019
Relaxing getaway in the Lakes
Review date: 02nd June 2019
A weekend in The Lakes
Review date: 26th May 2019
Review date: 01st April 2019
Overall beautiful holiday
Review date: 20th March 2019
About Limefitt Park, Windermere
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park, Windermere please Click here.