SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Spacious Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with hot tub)
Lily Tarn is a modern and spacious lodge centrally located at White Cross Bay in the Waterside Wood area of the park, just off the main thoroughfare towards the lake. Refurbished for 2017.
The lodge is ideal for either families or couples sleeping up to 4 people and uniquely has 2 ensuite bathrooms.
The well appointed accommodation is bright and airy and benefits from full central heating and double glazing which offers a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large deck with a private hot tub.
Dog friendly – 1 small dog welcome
Need to Know
- From the main hallway you move into a spacious and bright living area.
- The lounge has a high beam effect ceiling.
- Furniture includes a two seater leather sofa and 2 leather armchairs and coffee table. For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV, DVD player, Humax box and Ipod docking station.
- Feature fire surround with electric log effect fire.
- 2 sets of double patio doors open out onto the large front sun deck.
- Kitchen and dining area: Off the lounge is the dining area with an oval table and 4 chairs leading through to a well proportioned and equipped fitted kitchen in beech effect.
- The kitchen is lovely and bright and includes a range style gas oven and hob with hot plate, built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is also a kettle and toaster, cutlery, crockery and utensils plus generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms: The master bedroom has a king size bed with a range of fitted wardrobes.
- There is a ‘Jack and Jill’ door leading into the main bathroom which doubles as the ensuite.
- The second bedroom has two single beds which can be joined to make a super king sized bed upon request. Range of fitted wardrobes with a dressing table.
- ‘Jack and Jill’ door leading to an ensuite shower room with vanity unit toilet and sink. This doubles as the toilet off the main hallway.
- The family bathroom (which doubles as the ensuite from the main bedroom) has a full sized bath with shower over, toilet and sink and a shaving point/mirror and heated towel rail.
- Large outside sun deck: Two double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck to the front of the lodge.
- Private and screened jacuzzi hot tub with parasol.The relaxing sound of the stream running to the front of the lodge adds to the experience.
A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking space adjacent to lodge for 2 cars.
PLEASE NOTE: Any stays booked before January 23rd 2017 with 2 dogs will be honoured.
Lovely lodge excellent location loved our stay
Review date: 03rd December 2017
Review date: 13th November 2017
Perfect for Chilling
Review date: 20th October 2017
Review date: 06th October 2017
Review date: 25th September 2017
Great lodge and well worth the experience
Review date: 28th August 2017
Lovely lodge for a family holiday
Review date: 25th August 2017
Last time visiting :(
Review date: 14th August 2017
Our stay at Lily tarn
Review date: 07th August 2017
Review date: 02nd August 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is situated on the shores of Lake Windermere at one of the most idyllic and scenic locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
The panorama of the lake, surrounding fells and countryside is simply breathtaking. Staying in a lodge at White Cross Bay, one of the Lake District’s most exclusive locations, will provide you with a memorable and relaxing holiday.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.