< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Lily Tarn, a comfortable two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Lily Tarn is a spacious lodge centrally located at White Cross Bay in the Waterside Wood area of the park. It offers comfortable accommodation – a welcoming home from home. The lodge is ideal for either families or couples sleeping up to 4 guests and uniquely has two en suite bathrooms. With the added bonus of a hot tub, this is a super choice for those looking for a relaxing holiday retreat.
The lodge welcomes 1 small dog.
- Spacious and bright living area with a high beam effect ceiling
- Furniture includes a 2 seater leather sofa and 2 leather armchairs plus coffee table
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV, DVD player and Humax box
- Feature fire surround with electric effect fire
Kitchen and dining area:
- Off the lounge is the dining area with an oval table and 4 chairs
- Well proportioned and equipped fitted kitchen with a range style gas oven and hob with hot plate
- Built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher plus kettle and toaster, cutlery, crockery and utensils plus generous storage space
- The master bedroom has a king size bed with a range of fitted cupboards and wardrobes
- Door leading into the main bathroom which doubles as the en suite to the master bedroom
- The second bedroom has two single beds which can be joined together to make a super king size bed upon request
- Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards with a dressing table
- Door leading to an en suite shower room with vanity unit, toilet and sink – this doubles as the toilet off the main hallway
- The family bathroom (which doubles as the en suite from the main bedroom) has a full size bath with over bath shower, toilet and sink and a shaving point/mirror plus heated towel rail
- Lily Tarn has its own dedicated WiFi connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a stream running to the front of the lodge
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Lily Tarn is accessed by 4 steps to the main door which is located at the back of the lodge. (By the parking). Alternatively, you can access the lodge via the little foot bridge and 3 steps to the front decking area.
The lodge welcomes 1 small dog.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the clubhouse at White Cross Bay. (They can be taken into the outdoor seating area).
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A high chair can be hired for £5. A travel cot is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only (with a squeeze) and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck to the front of the lodge.
Parking space adjacent to lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Lily Tarn Lodge offers a complimentary dedicated WiFi connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Lily Tarn Lodge has been rented through us since June 2014.
Lovely lodge with spacious living area
Review date: 17th January 2020
Review date: 06th January 2020
Fab stay at LIlly Tarn
Review date: 19th November 2019
Nice lodge but very tired
Review date: 27th September 2019
Lovely break away
Review date: 13th September 2019
The Perfect Lodge for a relax or and adventure holiday
Review date: 30th August 2019
Loved it, will be coming back for visit no.7
Review date: 19th August 2019
A lovely lodge
Review date: 16th August 2019
Another Lake District holiday
Review date: 26th July 2019
Review date: 22nd July 2019
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.