Welcome to Lily Tarn, a comfortable two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Lily Tarn is a spacious lodge centrally located at White Cross Bay in the Waterside Wood area of the park. It offers comfortable accommodation – a welcoming home from home. The lodge is ideal for either families or couples sleeping up to 4 guests and uniquely has two en suite bathrooms. With the added bonus of a hot tub, this is a super choice for those looking for a relaxing holiday retreat.
The lodge welcomes 2 medium sized dogs (subject to a £50 refundable security deposit).
- Spacious and bright living area with a high beam effect ceiling
- Furniture includes a 2 seater leather sofa and 2 leather armchairs plus coffee table
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV, DVD player and Humax box
- Feature fire surround with electric effect fire
Kitchen and dining area:
- Off the lounge is the dining area with an oval table and 4 chairs
- Well proportioned and equipped fitted kitchen with a range style gas oven and hob with hot plate
- Built in fridge, freezer and dishwasher plus kettle and toaster, cutlery, crockery and utensils plus generous storage space
- The master bedroom has a king size bed with a range of fitted cupboards and wardrobes
- Door leading into the main bathroom which doubles as the en suite to the master bedroom
- The second bedroom has two single beds which can be joined together to make a super king size bed upon request
- Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards with a dressing table
- Door leading to an en suite shower room with vanity unit, toilet and sink – this doubles as the toilet off the main hallway
- The family bathroom (which doubles as the en suite from the main bedroom) has a full size bath with over bath shower, toilet and sink and a shaving point/mirror plus heated towel rail
- Lily Tarn has its own dedicated WiFi connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a stream running to the front of the lodge
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Lily Tarn is accessed by 4 steps to the main door which is located at the back of the lodge. (By the parking). Alternatively, you can access the lodge via the little foot bridge and 3 steps to the front decking area.
The lodge welcomes 1 small dog.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: There is a designated dog friendly area in the bar/restaurant.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A high chair can be hired for £5. A travel cot is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only (with a squeeze) and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large deck to the front of the lodge.
Parking space adjacent to lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Lily Tarn Lodge offers a complimentary dedicated WiFi connection. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Lily Tarn Lodge has been rented through us since June 2014.
17th January 2020
This is our second time staying in this holiday park, and our first staying in this lodge. It's a really good size for a small family of 3/4. The living area is spacious, with a fire and seating area. The kitchen had all the things we needed, as did the bedrooms. It was clean throughout. The decor is perhaps a little outdated, but it's not like you're there for long so doesn't matter. And the outside hot tub was amazing! Worth paying the extra to get a lodge with a hot tub for sure! My only real issue is that the lodge WiFi was really poor. I was on holiday with my partner and her mum, and after a long day's walking we liked to go back to the lodge and put Netflix on and relax, but we couldn't because the WiFi was so bad. I know it's a minor thing, and most will just argue that if you're on holiday you shouldn't be watching TV, and they're right. However we visited in late December, when it gets dark at around 4pm, and so having enough entertainment in the lodge for us was important. It wouldn't stop me staying here again. But would be handy if the WiFi could be improved. Overall another great stay!
06th January 2020
This is a beautiful double fronted lodge. Very spacious and decorated lovely. We have stayed at White Cross Bay many times and we will stay at this lodge again. They even put up a Xmas tree for us!! Theres a stream that runs by the decking and you can see ducks swimming around the site, just beautiful. The hot tub was fab and stayed perfectly clean all week right next to a lit up tree and an umbrella for when it rained. Thank you for a wonderful week.
19th November 2019
Location is fab and located across a little stream the lodge can be accessed from two different locations which is handy. The lodge has a cosy feel rather than modern i feel if they updated the bedding to something a little more modern that it would help ensure the lodge looks a little more modern. Hot tub was amazing and it was so nice to sit back and relax in the tub on an evening. One of the benefits of this lodge is having 2 jack and jill bathrooms so you basically end up with two ensuite rooms which is fab if you are travelling as two separate couples. We had a nice stay in this lodge and love that it is dog friendly.