Welcome to Limefitt Lodge, a three bedroom dog friendly holiday lodge with hot tub
Limefitt is a modern lodge in the Fellside area of Limefitt Park. It enjoys a central position with lovely views all around and has been tastefully refurbished by the new owners offering contemporary styled accommodation. Well equipped for a comfortable stay, it is sure to appeal to families or couples and will sleep up to 6 guests. The private use outside hot tub is perfect for relaxing after a day enjoying the area.
2 dogs are welcome to stay at Limefitt Lodge.
Please note: We regret we are unable to accept young adults groups under 25 years old or single sex groups at Limefitt Lodge. There is insufficient room for a travel cot in the bedrooms (although an infant can be accepted if sleeping in a moses basket or similar).
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Furniture includes 2 comfortable fabric sofas and an armchair
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Lakeland stone effect ‘chimney breast’ with electric fire
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Patio doors open onto the front deck where the hot tub is located
- Appliances includes a gas hob with electric oven, full size fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, kettle and toaster plus microwave
- Nespresso coffee machine – please bring your own pods
- Ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master bedroom has a king size bed
- Range of light wood fitted wardrobes and drawers
- Dressing table with mirror
- Flat screen TV
- En suite shower room with walk in shower, toilet, basin and mirror. This also has ‘Jack and Jill’ access from the hallway doubling up as a second shower room
- The second bedroom has twin beds
- Dressing table, fitted wardrobe and drawers
- The third bedroom has narrow twin beds
- Fitted wardrobe and drawers
- The family bathroom has a full size bath with over bath shower with curtain, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Limefitt Lodge is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
There is insufficient space in any bedroom for a travel cot. A young infant can be accepted by arrangement where sleeping in a moses basket or equivalent.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. The hot tub is located to the side of the lodge. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ. Patio furniture is provided for outdoor dining.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the side of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Limefitt Lodge has been rented through us since February 2019.
23rd October 2020
Thank you for a lovely stay at this gorgeous lodge. After a difficult year for everyone it was nice to have a relaxing week away with family. The lodge is well equipped, comfortable and cosy. Will defiantly book again next year. Its our 3rd time coming to Limefitt and it never disappoints. Thank you
07th August 2020
The lodge was beautiful and had everything we needed for our stay. Everything was clean and the hot tub was checked daily. The only thing we had issues with was parking but we were informed about this before arriving as we had 2 vehicles. We would definitely book again the limefitt Park was a beautiful place and we loved that it was dog friendly.
03rd January 2020
Loved everything in our recent festive trip to Limefitt Lodge on Limefitt Park.The lodge itself was everything and more we could of hoped for.Beautiful furnishings,comfortable beds and great Hot Tub.Lovely touch with the bottle of champagne,Chocs and a Christmas Card on our arrival. Thank You.