SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Limefitt Lodge, a three bedroom dog friendly holiday lodge with hot tub
Limefitt Lodge is a modern lodge in the Fellside area of Limefitt Park. It enjoys a central position within the park with lovely views all around and has been tastefully refurbished by the new owners offering comfortable, contemporary styled accommodation.
Well equipped for a comfortable stay it is sure to appeal to families or couples and will sleep up to 6 guests. The private use, outside hot tub is perfect for relaxing after a day out enjoying the area.
2 dogs are welcome to stay at Limefitt Lodge.
Please note: We regret we are unable to accept young adults groups under 25 years old or single sex groups at Limefitt Lodge. There is insufficient room for a travel cot in the bedrooms (although an infant can be accepted if sleeping in a moses basket or similar)
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Furniture includes 2 comfortable fabric sofas and an armchair
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Lakeland stone effect ‘chimney breast’ with electric fire
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Patio doors open onto the front deck where the hot tub is located
- There is a well equipped fitted kitchen
- Equipment includes a gas hob with electric oven, full size fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, kettle and toaster, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine (please bring your own pods)
- Ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space
- The master bedroom has a king size bed with a range of light wood fitted wardrobes and drawers. Dressing table with mirror
- Flat screen TV
- En suite shower room with walk in shower, toilet, basin and mirror. This also has ‘Jack & Jill’ access from the hallway doubling up as a second shower room.
- The second bedroom has twin beds and dressing table
- Fitted wardrobe and drawers
- The third bedroom has narrow twin beds
- Fitted wardrobe and drawers
- The family bathroom has a full size bath with over bath shower with curtain, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Limefitt Lodge name is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
There is insufficient space in any bedroom for a travel cot. A young infant can be accepted by arrangement where sleeping in a moses basket or equivalent.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. The hot tub area to the front of the lodge is also gated.
A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Patio furniture for outdoor dining.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the side of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Limefitt Lodge has been rented through us since February 2019.
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.