< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Lingmoor Lodge is a modern, luxury holiday lodge in the centrally located Keswick Court area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a quiet private location within a small cul-de-sac and is a short stroll from the Lake. It is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 6 people and unusually has two double bedrooms.
The well proportioned and spacious accommodation has full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large spacious deck with patio furniture which extends around the front of the lodge where there is a private, sunken hot tub.
Dog friendly – up to 2 dogs welcome
Need to Know
- There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge area, with a feature fire place with electric fire. Three fabric sofas.
- Two sets of patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge. Separate dining area with full sized dining table and 6 chairs. For your entertainment there is a 40″ wall mounted flat screen TV (with free sat). DVD player. There is also piped music throughout the lodge.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes: built in electric fan oven with gas hob, full size fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space. Breakfast bar with stools.
- Three bedrooms (with two doubles) – Master Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, fitted wardrobe with an en-suite shower room with toilet and basin and wall mounted TV. The second bedroom also has a double bed, a fitted wardrobe and wall mounted TV. The third bedroom has single beds, fitted wardrobe and wall mounted TV.
- The family sized bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Outside deck: Two sets of double patio doors lead from the main living area onto the outside deck.
- To the side there is private, sunken hot tub.
A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
Lovely cabin great locations
Review date: 30th October 2017
Beautiful place to stay!
Review date: 13th October 2017
Review date: 06th October 2017
We would stay again
Review date: 02nd September 2017
Home from home
Review date: 24th July 2017
Review date: 07th July 2017
Great location but beds very uncomfortable
Review date: 20th June 2017
Definitely recommend going here!
Review date: 22nd May 2017
Christmas/New Year 2016/17
Review date: 09th January 2017
Review date: 05th December 2016
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is situated on the shores of Lake Windermere at one of the most idyllic and scenic locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
The panorama of the lake, surrounding fells and countryside is simply breathtaking. Staying in a lodge at White Cross Bay, one of the Lake District’s most exclusive locations, will provide you with a memorable and relaxing holiday.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.