< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge
This luxury holiday lodge is in the Wansfell area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a lovely south west facing aspect with views of the surrounding fells. It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people.
Its contemporary, bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck to the front and side.
Dog friendly – up to 2 dogs welcome
Need to Know
- There is a spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area. Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting.
- Furniture includes a comfortable 4 seater cream leather corner sofa.Dining table with 4 chairs. For your entertainment there is a wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Patio doors open out onto the front sun deck with lovely views all around.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen has marble work tops and is lovely and bright with ceiling windows.
- Equipment includes, a gas hob and electric single fan oven, integrated fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, coffee maker, washer/dryer, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms both with plenty of storage space, fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The master bedroom has a double bed, (4 foot 6 inch wide) en-suite luxury shower room with high powered ‘body’ shower; toilet, wash hand basin and cabinet; electric shaving point.
- The second bedroom has narrow twin beds (2 foot 6 inch wide).
- Bathroom: the family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Large outside sun deck: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large south and west facing balcony running to the front and side of the lodge, offering extensive views of the surrounding area.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A Barbecue slab or rest will be provided. Please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking for two cars adjacent to front of lodge.
Pros and cons
Review date: 08th September 2017
Review date: 11th August 2017
Review date: 16th July 2017
Excellent stay in nice and beautiful location
Review date: 10th July 2017
Review date: 05th July 2017
Very relaxing break
Review date: 30th June 2017
Always limefitt for me.
Review date: 25th June 2017
A great lodge situated on a beautiful park.
Review date: 10th May 2017
A lovely base nestled in the lakes!
Review date: 07th May 2017
Review of Lowther Brow Lodge
Review date: 02nd April 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.