< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge with Lake Views.
Marina View offers a modern, stylish luxury stay in the Lake District. It is in a sought after quiet & private lake front location at White Cross Bay, with stunning views across Windermere. Imagine waking up and looking out across the lake to the mountains beyond!
The lodge is beautifully furnished and the owners have spared no expense to make it a wonderful holiday home and luxurious place to stay. It will be appreciated by those looking for a lodge break in the Lake District in the most comfortable surroundings. It will sleep 6 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
Sorry we are unable to accept single sex groups, groups of adults under 25 years old or pets at Marina View.
7 night stays available arriving on either a Friday or Saturday between June & September. (Not available at other times)
Accommodation Details for Marina View Lodge:
- Fully central heated & double glazed to ensure year-round comfort.
- High level finish and luxurious fittings and soft-furnishings.
- Large spacious deck to front with patio furniture. Lovely lake views.
- Bright, spacious open-plan lounge with wooden flooring, feature fire surround with electric fire. Two fabric sofas and armchair.
- Separate dining area with full sized dining table & 6 chairs.
- Wall mounted flat screen TV (with integrated DVD).
- Two sets of double patio doors open out onto the deck.
- Fully equipped galley, shaker style kitchen.
- Built in electric oven and microwave, gas hob, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, kettle & toaster. Plenty of storage space.
- Master bedroom with king sized wooden framed bed. Wardrobe, bed side drawers and dressing table. Wall-mounted TV.
- Ensuite with walk in shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
- 2nd twin bedroom with single beds. Wardrobe and bedside drawer. Wall mounted TV.
- 3rd twin bedroom with narrow width single beds. Wardrobe and bedside drawer. Wall mounted TV.
- Family bath room with over bath shower, toilet, basin and shaving point.
- Outside deck with lake views, glass fronted panels. Rattan patio set and table to take in the views.
- A stand or slab will be provided for use with disposable barbecues.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Lakeside 8 and accessed by 6 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars. Please note this is a narrow parking space which will be tight for larger cars.
Although the lodge does not accept dogs the owner takes their own family pet with them.
A travel cot will only fit in the master bedroom.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: May 2018
Review date: 08th October 2018
Review date: 24th September 2018
Excellent Lodge. Excellent Location. Excellent Customer Service.
Review date: 08th September 2018
Marina View / White Cross Bay
Review date: 17th August 2018
Stay at Marina Lodge
Review date: 23rd July 2018
Wonderful stay at the Marina View
Review date: 20th June 2018
Loved this place
Review date: 19th June 2018
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.