SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with outside Hot Tub and far reaching views)
Welcome to Megala Lodge. This is a beautiful modern and spacious luxury holiday lodge located in an exclusive, elevated position within the Ambleside area of White Cross Bay. There are views of the Lake and fells beyond from both inside the Lodge and from the outside decking and 6 seater hot tub.
The lodge is central heated throughout and is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 6 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
Accommodation Details for Megala Lodge:
- There is a bright and spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. Laminate flooring.
- Lounge has a two & three seater leather sofa plus coffee and side tables. Wall mounted flat screen TV (with access to digital channels plus some sky channels including sky sports).
- Feature electric wall-mounted fire with remote control.
- Dining area with full sized dining table and 6 chairs.
- Patio doors open out onto the deck to the front of the lodge.
- The well equipped and appointed luxury fitted kitchen has granite worktops.
- Equipment includes: Built in double electric oven, gas hob, full size fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, kettle & 4 slice toaster, cutlery and crockery, storage space.
- Three bedrooms all carpeted.
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed with 2 bedside cabinets and matching drawer unit/ makeup area and wall mirror. Hairdryer. 2 touch activated Table Lamps, and 4 over the bedhead downlights. Wall mounted flat screen TV.Double wardrobe with storage space and hangers.
- Ensuite shower room, with towel radiator and white bathroom furniture and vanity unit. Towel hooks on the inside of the bathroom door. 2 Towelling Bathrobes will also be supplied.
- Walk through recess with fitted mirror fronted wardrobe to the en-suite shower room (corner cubicle) with toilet, basin and vanity unit.
- Second bedroom has full sized single beds with bedside cabinet. Touch activated Table Lamp and 2 bedhead downlights. Double mirror-fronted wardrobe with storage and hanging space.
- Compact third bedroom with 2 narrow single beds and overhead storage space. Wall mounted reading lights.
- Family bathroom with white sink and vanity units, with Granite work tops and wall mirror. Full size bath with shower. Towel radiator plus towel Hooks on the inside of the bathroom door.
- Storage area in hallway with iron and ironing board, clothes airer.
- Wrap-around South and West facing decking. Luxury Rattan Cube furniture set with 2 sofas, table and 4 footstools plus cover. Set of 6 chairs and garden table.
- A slab or stone will be provided for using a barbecue. Please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets
Key Information for your Stay
What’s included – A fully equipped kitchen for self catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen & towels. Please bring your own large/beach towels when using the hot tub. 2 complimentary bath robes will be provided for use during your stay.
Arrival & departure times – Arrival from 2pm. Departure 10am.
Accessibility – There are a significant number of concrete and wooden steps to reach the lodge which may make it unsuitable for the elderly or infirm. Lodge accommodation is then on the same ground floor level.
Outside – Elevated Wooden deck with patio furniture. This is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Care should be taken in cold or wet conditions as this can become slippery.
Parking – There is a designated space immediately below the lodge for 2 cars.
Infants up to 2 years old – A travel cot and high chair can be hired for £5 each. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot which will only fit in the master bedroom to the side of the double bed.
Wifi – The lodge has it’s own dedicated wifi.
On the park – Lodge located at Ambleside 82 (please click on the lodge position tab to view). For information about all the facilities at White Cross Bay please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: December 2017.
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.