SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge
We are delighted to add the Osprey’s Nest Lodge at Limefitt Park to our portfolio of lodges.
This modern, 2 bedroom lodge enjoys a great position on the park located close to the open field area. The south-facing decking area, complete with outdoor furniture and parasol, enjoys views towards Wansfell.
It is tastefully decorated throughout and has the benefit of its own dedicated, unlimited internet connection (which is of sufficient speed to stream live TV). It is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 4 people. Centrally heated throughout it offers comfortable, cosy accommodation all year round.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Osprey’s Nest Lodge.
Accommodation Details for Osprey’s Nest:
- Entrance to the side of lodge through hallway.
- Tastefully decorated and bright open plan lounge.
- Leather sofa and armchair, coffee table and side tables. Feature electric fire.
- Double patio doors open onto the front deck with seating area.
- For your entertainment there is a Samsung SMART TV and Blue Ray disc player. Bluetooth Bose speaker.
- Separate kitchen area which is open plan to the dining area.
- Very well-equipped and appointed shaker style kitchen. Gas hob, oven with separate grill and extractor fan.
- Built in tall fridge and freezer. Full size, undercounter dishwasher.
- Microwave, kettle & toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space.
- Wood laminate flooring in kitchen, dining area, hallway and bathrooms.
- Hallway leading to two bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with double bed and a wide range of fitted wardrobes and bedside drawers. Valuables safe.
- En suite bathroom with full sized bath, over bath shower, toilet, basin and vanity unit. Mirror and shaving point.
- Second twin bedroom has narrow single beds (2 feet 6 inch). Range of fitted wardrobes.
- Shower room with single width walk in shower (thermostatic), toilet, basin, mirror and shaving point.
- A barbecue is provided in the lodge shed which also provides storage space for bikes.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kirkstone 29 and accessed by 4 steps wooden steps on to the lodge deck. The accommodation is then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the rear left hand side of the lodge for 1 car. Additional parking is also available at a reception.
There is insufficient room to fit a travel cot in the bedrooms at Osprey’s Nest Lodge.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. The lodge has it’s own dedicated wifi. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: July 2017
A fantastic mini break
Review date: 09th April 2018
Review of Osprey's Nest
Review date: 05th March 2018
Review date: 15th January 2018
Great 2 Night Break
Review date: 19th November 2017
Review date: 09th October 2017
A great time
Review date: 26th September 2017
Great lodge in a quiet and peaceful location
Review date: 06th September 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.