SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Osprey’s Nest, a cosy two bedroom holiday lodge
Osprey’s Nest is a modern and cosy lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. The lodge enjoys a great position on the park located close to the open field area. It is tastefully decorated throughout and has the benefit of its own dedicated, unlimited Internet connection which is of sufficient speed to stream live TV. Osprey’s Nest is ideal for small families or couples and will sleep up to 4 guests. A delightful holiday lodge from which to explore the Lake District.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Osprey’s Nest Lodge.
- Entrance to the side of the lodge through the hallway
- Tastefully decorated and bright open plan lounge
- Leather sofa and armchair, coffee table and side tables
- Feature electric fire
- Samsung Smart TV and Blue Ray disc player and Bluetooth Bose speaker
- Separate kitchen area which is open plan to the dining area
- Well equipped shaker style kitchen includes a gas hob, oven with separate grill and extractor fan
- Built in tall fridge and freezer, full size under counter dishwasher
- Microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of storage space
- Master bedroom with double bed and a wide range of fitted wardrobes and bedside drawers
- Valuables safe
- En suite bathroom with full size bath, over bath shower, toilet, basin and vanity unit, mirror and shaving point
- Second twin bedroom has narrow single beds (2 feet 6 inch)
- Range of fitted wardrobes
- Shower room with single width walk in shower (thermostatic), toilet, basin, mirror and shaving point
- Centrally heated throughout ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Unlimited internet connection which is of sufficient speed to stream live TV
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kirkstone 29 and accessed by 4 steps wooden steps on to the lodge deck. The accommodation is then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the rear left hand side of the lodge for 1 car. Additional parking is also available at a reception.
There is insufficient room to fit a travel cot in the bedrooms at Osprey’s Nest Lodge.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. The lodge has it’s own dedicated wifi. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: July 2017
First lakes holiday
Review date: 14th September 2018
Everything was excellent
Review date: 31st August 2018
Review date: 03rd August 2018
Review date: 04th June 2018
Review date: 21st May 2018
A fantastic mini break
Review date: 09th April 2018
Review of Osprey's Nest
Review date: 05th March 2018
Review date: 15th January 2018
Great 2 Night Break
Review date: 19th November 2017
Review date: 09th October 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.