< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Owls House is a modern contemporary style lodge situated in the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay – a lovely location set above the trees. It is ideal for couples and families and sleeps up to 4 people.
The bright and well appointed accommodation has a lovely feel and benefits from full central heating and double glazing, ensuring a very comfortable stay whatever the weather. The outside deck to the side has a newly installed hot tub. On the other side of the lodge is a ‘private’ side deck.
Guests will love the tastefully refurbished interior of the lodge making Owls House an even more desirable place to stay. A brand new hot tub was also installed in December 2017.
Dog friendly – up to 2 small/medium sized family dogs welcome
Accommodation Details for Owls House:
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area. Ceiling with built in lighting. Furniture includes a two and tree seat leather sofas.
- The dining area has a full length picture window with table and 4 chairs with a delightful outlook. For your entertainment there is a 40″ wall mounted flat screen TV with integrated DVD player. Micro CD/Radio. iPod docking station.
- Open plan modern and well equipped fitted kitchen. Equipment includes: Gas hob, separate built in single electric oven and microwave. Under counter built in fridge and freezer, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, bedside tables and built in wardrobe. Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD. The second bedroom has twin beds, wardrobe and bedside table.
- The shower room has a walk in shower with toilet and hand basin.
- Outside sun deck
- To the side of the lodge is a south facing deck with a private hot tub (screened off). There is rattan style patio furniture and a parasol. To the far side of the lodge (outside the main bedroom) is a small private side deck with patio set which is ideal for quiet moments and reading.
- A barbecue slab or rest will be provided please bring your own disposable bbq.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Skiptory Howe 14 at the top of a steep hill and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
From March 1st 2017 we apologise that the complimentary Bath Robes and Slippers, ‘Duck Island’ toiletries and speciality Twining’s teas and Kenco coffee will no longer be provided.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2014
Perfect retreat in the Lakes
Review date: 21st January 2018
Review date: 12th January 2018
Christmas break with the family .
Review date: 03rd January 2018
Weekend At Owls House
Review date: 16th November 2017
Review date: 30th October 2017
Would stay again!
Review date: 09th October 2017
Review date: 29th September 2017
Ideally placed for a dog friendly break in the Lake District
Review date: 24th September 2017
Owls House Review
Review date: 11th September 2017
Beautiful lodge on a lovely park
Review date: 02nd September 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.