Two Bedroom Self Catering Holiday Lodge
Pine Tree Lodge is a modern 2 bed self catering lodge situated in the Keswick Court area of White Cross Bay. It sleeps up to 4 people, and is ideal for either families and couples.
The well appointed accommodation is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing which offers a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious private deck.
Dog friendly – up to 2 dogs welcome
Key Information for your Stay
- Open plan lounge and dining area, semi-divided from the kitchen. Furniture includes a comfortable 2 seater fabric sofa and 2 chairs. Feature electric fire. Beech dining table with 4 chairs. Double doors open out onto the front deck.
- There is a wall mounted 32″ flat screen TV & DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). Mini hi-fi with iPod docking station.
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes an electric oven and hob, integrated fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster and Tassimo coffee machine, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space. Wooden flooring with inset lighting.
- Two Bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and drawers, plenty of storage space and wall mounted tv’s: The master bedroom has a double bed, fitted wardrobes and drawers and an en-suite shower room with toilet and basin; wall mounted TV. The second bedroom has twin beds (3 foot wide).
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath and shower, vanity unit and toilet, and shaving point.
- Outside there is a large sun deck to the front and side with patio furniture and parasol for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- There is a slab or stone provided please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Parking space adjacent to lodge for 2 cars.
The lodge was very clean and tidy and had a real home feeling about it. I would defo book again and our two dogs loved the location and the walks.
Review date: 15th October 2018
Outstanding end of summer stay
We arrived for our stay the 1st week of september so the site was was quite quiet which is what we wanted. We had stayed before so we knew the location was excellent. Staff on site are very helpful and the lodge was perfect for our needs as we had 2 large dogs with us. An excellent site with great facilities and to top it all the weather was fantastic.
Review date: 14th September 2018
Enjoyable stay in the lakes. Clean and tidy lodge little overlooked so limited privacy. Main check in could be improved as very limited parking at reception
Review date: 06th August 2018
Long hot summer.
The park is in a great location for the lake District. The location of our lodge does require some serious landscaping. Certain parts of the park are literally covered with tarmac and large aggregate stones with no landscaping at all , no greenary apart from tree cover. This is a shame.
Review date: 27th July 2018
Pine Tree Lodge Review
Location of lodge we found ideal and very comfortable beds, however we tried on numerous occasions following instructions but the oven refused to light. On two occasions a ball of flame was omitted from the oven almost singing my hair. A light fitting located on the ceiling in the on suite came crashing down which could easily have injured somebody due to its weight, these need to be checked. Overall though we enjoyed our stay at the lodge.
Review date: 21st July 2018
A great weekend in a great location in a great lodge
The lodge was lovely and welcoming for our family weekend away. Its location is perfect to the Visitors Centre and the other surrounding activities on the lake, not forgetting to beautiful scenery of the lakes and all there is the explore.
Review date: 17th June 2018
A fabulous stay in a wonderful environment
We had a really lovely time at Pine Tree Lodge. Our cabin was excellent and as we had our little dog with us it was perfect for her. The large enclosed decking which runs most of the way around the cabin, meant we could let Fudge potter outside by herself with complete confidence. We had a really chilled time and it was like a home from home. The facilities in the resort (White Cross Bay) were excellent and it is well placed for all your sightseeing requirements.
We would highly recommend the Pine Tree Lodge.
Review date: 28th May 2018
We booked a last minute weekend break and it was a great holiday lodge and park. Only downside was that there is no area to sat inside the clubhouse with your dog so were a bit put out as you either have to sit outside or in the lodge other than that a great place and would definitely recommend
Review date: 22nd April 2018
Another lovely stay!
Absolutely fabulous lodge, pristine condition throughout. everything just works without you having to faff with it, which is a relief! Good proximity to multisports and pool etc, without feeling too close - peaceful area.
Review date: 09th April 2018
See 59 more reviews for Pine Tree Lodge
A fantastic stay
Only came for 2 nights for a short break for my 50th birthday wasn't disappointed a really excellent lodge with everything you needed highly recommend this lodge and the site be a fool not to visit
Review date: 04th March 2018
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.