< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Roe Deer Lodge is a modern 2 bed holiday lodge in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park backing on to a small copse of trees adjacent to the playing fields. It is ideal for either families or couples and will sleep up to 4 people.
The Lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing ensuring a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an extended private deck.
Dog friendly – 1 family dog welcome
Accommodation details for Roe Deer Lodge
- The spacious and bright open plan living and dining area is semi divided from kitchen. Furniture includes a fabric corner sofa and two Ikea-style reading chairs.
- Modern dining table with 4 chairs. There is a wall mounted 32″ flat screen TV and DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception).
- Kitchen: The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a gas hob and electric oven, integrated fridge and freezer, slim dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster with ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of generous storage space.
- Two Bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, and an en-suite shower room with toilet and basin.
- The second bedroom is a twin with narrow beds (2 foot 6 inch width).
- Bathroom: The family bathroom has a full sized bath and over bath shower, vanity unit and toilet, and shaving point.
- Outside: there is a private and extended sun deck backing onto a small copse with the playing fields just beyond with views of the Troutbeck Valley.
- There is a recently installed private and sunken jacuzzi hot tub.
- An outdoor lounge set for relaxing and taking in the lovely outdoor views.
- A slab is provided for use with disposable barbecues.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kirkstone 28 and accessed by 4 steps wooden steps on to the lodge deck. The accommodation is then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars. Additional parking is also available at a reception.
A travel cot and high chair are provided free of charge. The travel cot will only fit in the master bedroom.
All guests staying at Limefitt Park have use of leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: October 2014
Roe deer lodge
Review date: 11th August 2018
Review date: 02nd July 2018
Review date: 20th April 2018
5 star lodge
Review date: 05th January 2018
A break from the norm
Review date: 24th December 2017
Roe Deer Lodge - Kirkstone 28. Not 5 stars
Review date: 19th November 2017
Roe deer lodge
Review date: 12th November 2017
Review date: 10th November 2017
Not bad not the best
Review date: 30th October 2017
Great time, loved our stay
Review date: 29th October 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.