< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Skiddaw 18, a two bedroom holiday lodge close to Keswick town centre
Skiddaw 18 is a Scandinavian style lodge located at the popular Keswick Bridge holiday complex. Built of Lakeland Slate and Swedish timber, the lodge offers an upside down layout allowing you to maximise the views from the living area and balcony. The large picture windows create a wonderfully light and airy living area. A short walk will take you into the picturesque town of Keswick where you will find an array of shops, cafes, restaurants and attractions. Alternatively, why not make the most of the spacious balcony and enjoy a meal as the sun sets after a busy day sightseeing. A comfortable base from which to explore the northern lakes and beyond.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Skiddaw 18.
Living area: (Located on the first floor)
- Spacious hallway from which stairs lead to the open plan living and kitchen area
- Double height picture windows which leads out onto the balcony
- Dining table
- Fabric sofas
Kitchen area: (Located on the first floor)
- Well equipped fitted modern kitchen including fridge and freezer, dishwasher, electric hob and oven, microwave, kettle and toaster, crockery, cutlery and utensils plus storage space
Master bedroom: (Located on the ground floor)
- King size bed
- Wall mounted TV
- Wardrobe and drawer space
- Dressing table
- En suite shower room with toilet and basin
Second bedroom: (Located on the ground floor)
- Full size twin beds
- Wardrobe and drawer space
- Dressing table
Bathroom: (Located on the ground floor)
- Bath with over bath shower
- Toilet and basin
- Please note: Keswick Bridge operate a fair usage policy for electricity to encourage guests to be eco-friendly. The electricity you use during your stay is not included in the rental price but is charged on departure based on consumption during your stay. Commercial usage is calculated using meters which are read before and after your stay.
- Free WiFi provided by Keswick Bridge
- Electric heating
- Storage cupboard and electric drying cupboard on the ground floor
- BBQs are not permitted due to the extensive use of timber
- Laundry facilities on site (Payable locally)
Check out our Things to do guide to help you plan your Keswick lodge holiday!
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering, bed linen and towels.
A small quantity of initial consumables is provided for your convenience including complimentary tea and coffee, washing up liquid, oven gloves, dish sponge and two toilet rolls per bathroom. However, you should not expect the quantity of these provisions to be sufficient for the duration of your stay.
Please note: Keswick Bridge operate a fair usage policy for electricity to encourage guests to be eco-friendly. The electricity you use during your stay is not included in the rental price but is charged on departure based on consumption during your stay. Commercial usage is calculated using meters which are read before and after your stay.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m.
Please note this lodge is on two floors.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Skiddaw Lodge 18.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
Babies and children are welcome at Skiddaw Lodge 18. A travel cot and high chair are available on request – please select this option when completing the booking form. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
There is a gate at the top of the stairs.
The living area opens out onto a balcony with patio furniture. BBQs are not permitted due to the extensive use of timber.
Parking for one car with additional parking available.
Free WiFi is provided by Keswick Bridge. Further details are provided in the lodge folder.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability. WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Skiddaw Lodge 18 joined Lake District Lodge Holidays in August 2019.
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About Keswick Bridge Lodges
Welcome to Keswick Bridge We’re delighted to introduce Keswick Bridge – a fabulous lodge destination on the outskirts of Keswick set amongst the beautiful rolling fells of the Northern Lake District. With so much to see and do, we are sure you will enjoy an unforgettable stay at Keswick Bridge.
For more detailed information about Keswick Bridge Lodges please Click here.