< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Spiral Steps, a 2 bed lodge with a hot tub and roof top balcony
Spiral Steps is a well maintained, comfortable and compact lodge with its own private outside hot tub. It’s situated in the Thirlmere area of White Cross Bay and just a short walk from the lake and marina. It is ideal for couples and will sleep up to 4 guests.
It has a unique roof top balcony accessed by a spiral staircase. This has far reaching views towards the lake and mountains and is a perfect place to enjoy a summer sunset.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs (second dog subject to a £50 refundable security deposit)
- Living area with wall mounted flat screen TV and electric fire
- Comfortable 3 seater fabric sofa and 2 matching armchairs
- Built in surround sound system
- Sliding patio doors to outside deck
Dining & Kitchen area:
- Semi separated from living area
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Sliding patio doors accessing deck
- Well equipped fitted kitchen. Appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, full size fridge/freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster. Cutlery and crockery plus storage space
- Double bed
- Furniture includes a fitted wardrobe, above bed storage, small dressing table and bedside drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room, toilet and hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower
- Twin beds (narrow width)
- Fitted wardrobe and above bed storage
- Wall mounted TV with DVD player
- Family bathroom off the hallway with over bath shower, hand basin and toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is no DVD player
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Spiral Steps is accessed by 3 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
There is a steep spiral staircase to access the rooftop balcony. Care must be taken and this may be unsuitable for children, the infirm or elderly.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs. A £50 refundable security deposit is required when 2 dogs are staying.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the clubhouse at White Cross Bay. (They can be taken into the outdoor seating area).
Infants (Up to 24 months)
There is insufficient space to fit a travel cot in the bedrooms at Spiral Steps. One infant may stay if sleeping in a moses basket or similar or a travel cot in the hallway/living area.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Patio furniture and chairs. Bistro set on rooftop balcony.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the front/side of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Spiral Steps has been rented through us since December 2018..
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About White Cross Bay Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay Windermere please Click here.