< Swipe or press to view images >
Two bedroom holiday lodge (with hot tub and lake view)
Stickle Ghyll Lodge is a modern, contemporary styled 2 bed holiday lodge sleeping up to 4 people and is situated in the Lakeside area of White Cross Bay just a few yards from the lake. It is perfect for families or couples.
From the moment you arrive at Stickle Ghyll Lodge you will love the views across the lake and marina. Whether it is sitting in your lounge, enjoying the sunshine out on the spacious deck or relaxing in the hot tub the views will make your stay even more special.
The well appointed accommodation is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing to offer a comfortable stay all year round. Relaxing in the hot tub will be the perfect way to end the day after exploring the surrounding area.
Accommodation details for Stickle Ghyll Lodge:
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge and diner, semi-divided from the kitchen by a breakfast bar.
- Furniture includes a 2 seater sofa and 2 armchairs, coffee table.
- Feature electric fire.
- Wall unit with flat screen TV plus DVD player.
- Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Double patio doors open out onto the spacious front deck with lovely views across to the lake and marina.
- Luxury fitted kitchen with a gas hob, built in double oven and microwave, dishwasher. Large American style fridge/freezer. Kettle, toaster, ample cutlery and crockery and plenty of generous storage space.
- Breakfast bar with stools and wine cooler.
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed, fitted wardrobes, bedside drawers. Small dressing table, mirror and stool.
- En-suite shower room off master bedroom with shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, toilet, basin and vanity unit.
- The second bedroom has narrow twin beds (2 foot 6 wide). Wardrobes and drawers.
- Family shower room with walk in shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Stickle Ghyll Lodge
NEW TO LAKE DISTRICT LODGE HOLIDAYS DECEMBER 2017
Key Information for your Stay
What’s included – A fully equipped kitchen for self catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen & towels. Please bring your own large/beach towels when using the hot tub.
Accessibility – There are 4 wooden steps up to the deck. Lodge accommodation is then on the same ground floor level.
Outside – Wooden deck with patio furniture. This is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Care should be taken in cold or wet conditions as this can become slippery.
Parking – There is a designated space immediately outside the lodge for 1 car.
Infants – Sorry a travel cot does not fit in the bedrooms at Stickle Ghyll Lodge.
Wifi – Free wifi is provided by the park operators.
On the park – Lodge located at Lakeside 8A (please click on the lodge position tab to view). For information about all the facilities at White Cross Bay please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: December 2017.
Review date: 05th March 2018
Review date: 26th February 2018
Review date: 24th February 2018
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.