< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Tall Trees is a modern, spacious and contemporary 2 bed holiday lodge located in the Keswick Court area of White Cross Bay. Set amongst the tall pine trees in the centre of the park its is a short 2 minute walk to the clubhouse and facilities. The lake and marina are easily accessible some 600 yards away. There is a spacious outside deck with a sunken private hot tub. Dogs welcome.
- Central heating and laminate floors throughout
- Spacious open plan living and dining area with two fabric 2 seater sofas and round pine dining table
- Feature slate fireplace with electric fire and wall mounted TV with DVD player
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with gas hob & electric oven, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Microwave.
- Island breakfast bar with stool chairs
- Washer/dryer in hallway cupboard
- Master bedroom with double bed, wall mounted TV/DVD. Walk through wardrobe and storage to shower room with walk in shower, hand basin and WC
- Second twin bedroom. Wall mounted TV/DVD. Wardrobe and dressing table
- Family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, hand basin and WC
- Large outside sun deck with patio furniture
- Private hot tub
Need to Know
Lodge located at Keswick Court 5 and is accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; 2 dogs accepted; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the rear of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge locations please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: August 2015
Relaxing autumn break
Review date: 17th November 2017
Tall Trees lodge
Review date: 01st November 2017
Cannot fault xxx
Review date: 23rd October 2017
Lovely week in the lakes
Review date: 09th October 2017
A fantastic holiday
Review date: 25th August 2017
Review date: 07th July 2017
Perfect stay and would be back again in the future.
Review date: 03rd July 2017
Review date: 16th June 2017
REVIEW OF MID WEEK STAY
Review date: 20th May 2017
Perfect stay in relaxing location
Review date: 05th May 2017
About White Cross Bay
White Cross Bay is situated on the shores of Lake Windermere at one of the most idyllic and scenic locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
The panorama of the lake, surrounding fells and countryside is simply breathtaking. Staying in a lodge at White Cross Bay, one of the Lake District’s most exclusive locations, will provide you with a memorable and relaxing holiday.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.