Welcome to Tarn End Lodge, a comfortable two bedroom, dog friendly lodge
Enjoying a quiet location on the edge of the park, Tarn End Lodge is a beautifully maintained, contemporary style lodge. It’s situated in the Troutbeck area of White Cross Bay, It is ideal for couples sleeping up to 4 guests.
The lodge welcomes 1 dog.
Please note: Week long bookings only arriving on a Friday between Easter & October half term
Open plan living and dining area:
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting
- Comfortable 2 & 3 seater leather sofas and 2 armchairs
- Wooden dining table with 4 chairs
- Wall mounted flat screen TV, with DVD player
- Feature electric fire
- DAB radio with Ipod dock
- Separate well equipped galley style fitted kitchen
- Appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. Kettle and toaster, plenty of pots, pans, cutlery and crockery plus storage space
- Washing machine
- King size bed
- Furniture includes fitted wardrobes, over bed storage and beside cabinets
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with corner cubicle, thermostatic shower, toilet and hand basin
- Twin beds
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside cabinets
- Family bathroom with full bath, over bath thermostatic shower, hand basin, unit and toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a washing machine in the boiler cupboard
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m
Tarn End Lodge is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 1 dog
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A BBQ is provided (to be used as a stand for use with disposable barbecues only)
Spacious deck to the front and side with patio furniture.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the side and front of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails. (Every lodge)
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Tarn End Lodge has been rented through us since September 2020.