< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Thirlmere, a beautiful two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Thirlmere is a tastefully decorated and spacious lodge in the Thirlmere area of White Cross Bay. The lodge is located on the main route leading to the lake, about 200 yards away. The lodge offers a light and contemporary interior – a great space in which to relax and escape everyday life. Thirlmere also benefits from a hot tub to completely unwind. Your four legged family members are also welcome! The perfect base for discovering the area .
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- Bright and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wooden flooring
- Feature electric fire
- Wall mounted 42″ TV
- Two 2 seater brown leather sofas and arm chair
- Glass dining table with 4 chairs
- Well designed fitted kitchen with gloss white fronted units
- Appliances include a 4 ring gas hob, integrated single electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage cupboards
- Carpeted master bedroom with king size bed
- Range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table
- En suite shower room with corner shower cubicle, hand basin, toilet and towel rail/radiator
- Carpeted second bedroom with standard twin beds
- Fitted wardrobes and drawers
- TV with DVD player
- Stylish family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, hand basin, toilet and towel rail/radiator
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a cloak room cupboard
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Thirlmere is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the clubhouse at White Cross Bay. (They can be taken into the outdoor seating area).
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A high chair can be hired for £5. A travel cot is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is decking to two sides of the lodge of non slip construction. Rattan patio furniture with parasol.
Parking immediately to the left hand side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Thirlmere Lodge has been rented through us since August 2016.
Great lodge to stay in for a break in the Lakes.
Review date: 09th July 2019
Week in Windermere
Review date: 05th July 2019
Review date: 01st July 2019
A luxury lodge in a beautiful park.
Review date: 18th June 2019
Review date: 07th June 2019
Amazing 2 nights away
Review date: 24th March 2019
Amazing mini moon!
Review date: 08th March 2019
Review date: 04th January 2019
Lovely lodge, clean and comfortable
Review date: 11th December 2018
Review date: 05th November 2018
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.