< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge
Tiggywinkle Beck is a modern, comfortable 2 bed holiday lodge located in the Thirlmere area of White Cross Bay. Located by the small beck running through White Cross Bay it is a short walk to the clubhouse and facilities as well as the marina and lake. It is ideal for either families and couples sleeping up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The lodge has been tastefully refurbished by the owners for 2018 to offer a truly lovely place to stay. You can also imagine sitting outside with the relaxing sound of the stream running past.
Accommodation details for Tiggywinkle Beck
- Centrally heated.
- Spacious open plan living and dining area semi divided from kitchen.
- Fabric lounger style sofa and armchair. Dining table with 4 chairs.
- Patio doors opening onto the outside deck with patio furniture.
- Feature fire surround with electric fire and wall mounted TV. DVD player
- Fully equipped shaker style fitted kitchen. Gas hob & oven/grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Dishwasher.
- Microwave oven, kettle, toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- Master bedroom with double bed, fitted wardrobes and drawers. Wall mounted TV.
- Ensuite shower room with corner shower, toilet and hand basin.
- Second twin bedroom, fitted wardrobes and drawers. wall mounted TV.
- Family bathroom with over bath shower and screen. Three quarter sized bath. Vanity unit, hand basin and WC.
- Outside sun deck with patio furniture
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Tiggywinkle Beck
NEW TO LAKE DISTRICT LODGE HOLIDAYS OCTOBER 2017
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Thirlmere 11 and is accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 1 car.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay currently have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge locations please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: October 2017
Two night break
Review date: 05th January 2018
Tiggywinkle Beck Review
Review date: 21st November 2017
Would absolutely, totally and utterly recommend Tiggywinkle Beck Lodge!!!!
Review date: 07th November 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.