< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Tranquil Waters, a three bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub and lake view
Tranquil Waters is a comfortable holiday lodge located in a quiet part of White Cross Bay. The lodge benefits from being close to the lake offering views towards the fells. To the front is a spacious deck with a hot tub – perfect to relax and unwind. The lodge is ideal for families or couples and will uniquely sleep up to 5 guests.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Tranquil Waters Lodge.
- Open plan lounge and dining area with views towards the lake
- Three leather sofas
- Feature fire surround with electric fire
- Dining area with full size oak dining table with 6 chairs
- For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV, DVD player and mini hi-fi system
- Two sets of patio doors open out onto the front deck
- The kitchen area is separated from the main living area
- Appliances include a built in electric oven, gas hob, tall fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- There is a double bed
- Fitted wardrobe, cupboards and bedside drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room including toilet, hand basin and vanity unit
- Compact room with twin beds
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers
- Compact room with a single bed
- Bedside drawers and wardrobe
- Family size bathroom with hand held over bath shower, vanity unit with shaving point, toilet and hand basin
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Please bring your own DVDs
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Tranquil Waters is accessed by 5 wooden steps up to the decking. There are 3 steps down to the lower deck where the hot tub is located. The lodge is all on the same ground floor level.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Tranquil Waters Lodge. There is additional parking near to the marina or at reception.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Outside deck with rattan style table and chairs. Lower gated deck area with hot tub and parasol.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 1 car.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Tranquil Waters Lodge has been rented through us since September 2017.
Very relaxing break
Review date: 22nd March 2019
A tranquil stay
Review date: 09th January 2019
Review date: 27th November 2018
Great for a family weekend break!
Review date: 13th November 2018
Review date: 26th October 2018
Review date: 14th August 2018
Review date: 06th July 2018
Great little Family weekend away! Children age 1,6 & 8.
Review date: 10th June 2018
The #1 place to stay in the Lake District
Review date: 20th May 2018
Good location on a very congested site.
Review date: 05th March 2018
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.