Welcome to Winterfell, a luxury two bedroom lodge with lovely views
Enjoying one of the most desirable spots at Limefitt Park, Winterfell enjoys lovely, far reaching views of the Troutbeck Valley from inside the lodge and the spacious outside deck
It is a contemporary styled lodge situated in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park and is ideal for families and couples sleeping up to 4 guests. The lodge has fast, reliable mobile broadband via a Vodafone hub.
Sorry we are unable to accepts dogs at Winterfell.
A refundable £100 security deposit is required for all stays. This is payable with your balance and refunded within 7 days of departure if not called upon.
- Enter the lodge to the side
- Spacious living area separated from the kitchen and dining area and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Corner sofa and armchair.
- Wall mounted flat screen Smart TV
- Electric fire
- Picture window with lovely views. Patio doors open out onto the deck
Kitchen & dining area:
- Separate modern and well equipped fitted kitchen
- Appliances include gas hob, integrated electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, plenty of pots, pans, cutlery and crockery plus storage space
- Glass topped dining table with 4 chairs
- Double bed
- Dressing table and bedside cabinets, over bed storage
- Wall mounted Smart TV
- Walk through wardrobe and storage leading to en suite shower room with corner shower, toilet and hand basin
- Twin beds
- Wall mounted TV
- Fitted wardrobe, bedside cabinet and over bed storage
- Family bathroom with full size bath, vanity unit with hand basin plus toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels if using the leisure facilities at Choices.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Winterfell is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Winterfell
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is a spacious deck with patio furniture and a parasol. Outdoor storage.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the side of the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Unlimited broadband connection with Vodafone mobile internet in the lodge.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Winterfell has been rented through us since September 2020.
25th December 2020
Immaculately clean, in a great location with lovely views. The lodge is very well equipped with everything that you could possibly need. Would definitely come back here again.
13th November 2020
We had a lovely stay at Winterfell. This was rearranged from Spring due to Covid. The lodge was more than equipped - the cupboard of games was especially useful to keep our two sons occupied during the rainy times. It was spacious and clean and met all our needs - if not more than expected. During our stay the boiler broke but it was quickly fixed thanks to the promptness of the staff at Limefitt. Our two children loved the playground even in the rain and enjoyed seeing the sheep that cake Dyson every day. We would definitely stay at Winterfell again.
30th October 2020
The lodge is in a lovely location with the lounge and outside decking area looking out to the mountains, the the lodge is well equipped and clean, it was a shame the jacuzzi bath did not work and there was no DVD player, the pub on site has a good food selection with friendly helpful staff, would I go again yes I would