< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Woodlands Superior, a spacious lodge with private sauna
Woodlands Superior is a bright and airy traditional lodge. It’s situated in the grounds of the Woodlands Hotel and Pine Lodges holiday complex near Grange-over-Sands, in the beautiful southern end of the national park. The lodge is great for both couples and families alike looking for a quiet location from which to explore. With the added bonus of a private sauna, Woodlands Superior provides an ideal base for the perfect lodge holiday.
Up to 2 house trained dogs are welcome at Woodlands Superior.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Feature log burner effect gas fire
- 2 sofas plus coffee table
- TV and radio
- The well equipped kitchen includes an electric hob and oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Ample cutlery, crockery and utensils plus storage space
- Solid pine double bedstead
- Built in wardrobe and dressing table
- Standard size solid pine twin beds (one is slightly smaller at 5 foot 6 inch)
- Bedside cabinets
- Built in wardrobe
- Walk-in power shower, spa bath, toilet and basin
- Private sauna
- WiFi available in the lodge
- Breakfasts can be arranged as required
- Electric heating
- For families with children – there is plenty of space immediately around the lodge in which to play
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own towels when using the sauna.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. A later departure (up to 1 hour) may be possible depending on subsequent bookings.
Woodlands Superior is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £20 supplement per dog, per stay.
Dogs are allowed in the public bar area of the hotel only.
Elevated decking area with outside furniture.
Please note: Barbecues are not permitted on the wooden decking area.
Parking to the side of the lodge.
Free WiFi is provided by the hotel. Please ask at reception for further details.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Woodlands Superior has been rented through us since August 2019.
This lodge has only joined us recently and we don’t have any guest reviews as yet. Rest assured it has passed our own quality assessment prior to us offering it for rental
About Woodlands Pine Lodges
Woodlands Pine Lodges are located at Meathop just a couple of miles from the coast at Grange over Sands at the southern end of the Lake District National Park. It’s a short drive to Windermere and all the Lake District attractions whilst Morecambe Bay offers coastal views and walks.
For more detailed information about Woodlands Pine Lodges please Click here.