< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Woodlands Superior, a spacious lodge with private sauna
Woodlands Superior is a bright and airy traditional lodge. It’s situated in the grounds of the Woodlands Hotel and Pine Lodges holiday complex near Grange-over-Sands, in the beautiful southern end of the national park. The lodge is great for both couples and families alike looking for a quiet location from which to explore. With the added bonus of a private sauna, Woodlands Superior provides an ideal base for the perfect lodge holiday.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Woodlands Superior. Please view Woodlands Swiss for dog friendly options at this location.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Feature log burner effect gas fire
- 2 sofas plus coffee table
- TV and radio
- The well equipped kitchen includes an electric hob and oven, fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Ample cutlery, crockery and utensils plus storage space
- Solid pine double bedstead
- Built in wardrobe and dressing table
- Standard size solid pine twin beds (one is slightly smaller at 5 foot 6 inch)
- Bedside cabinets
- Built in wardrobe
- Walk-in power shower, spa bath, toilet and basin
- Private sauna
- WiFi is available. Usage is free up to 200MB per day, per device. An extra 3GB can be purchased for £10, per stay.
- Breakfasts can be arranged as required
- Electric heating
- For families with children – there is plenty of space immediately around the lodge in which to play
Get some inspiration for activities in the area by checking out our Things to do section!
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own towels when using the sauna.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. A later departure (up to 1 hour) may be possible depending on subsequent bookings.
Woodlands Superior is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then on the same ground floor level.
Dogs are not allowed at Woodlands Superior. Please view dog friendly options at Woodlands Swiss if you wish to bring your pet to this location.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
Please note: Available on request – if required please add a note when completing the booking request form.
Elevated decking area with outside furniture.
Please note: Barbecues are not permitted on the wooden decking area.
Parking to the side of the lodge.
WiFi is available. Usage is free up to 200MB per day, per device. An extra 3GB can be purchased for £10, per stay. Please ask at reception for further details.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Woodlands Superior has been rented through us since August 2019.
Review date: 22nd December 2019
About Woodlands Pine Lodges, Meathop, Grange-over-Sands
Woodlands Pine Lodges are located at Meathop just a couple of miles from the coast at Grange over Sands at the southern end of the Lake District National Park. It’s a short drive to Windermere and all the Lake District attractions whilst Morecambe Bay offers coastal views and walks.
There is a restaurant and bar on site within the adjacent Woodlands Hotel.
For more detailed information about Woodlands Pine Lodges, Meathop, Grange-over-Sands please Click here.