Welcome to Woodlands Swiss Lodge
Woodlands Swiss is a 2 bedroom traditional lodge. It’s situated in the grounds of Woodlands Hotel and Pine Lodges near Grange-over-Sands, in the beautiful southern end of the national park. Inside, the use of wood provides a cosy and welcoming retreat after long days exploring the area. The lodge is great for both couples or families alike looking for a quiet and relaxing location. Woodlands Swiss will sleep up to 4 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. Perfect for a romantic getaway, family holiday or simply as a base to explore the Lakes and beyond.
Up to 2 house trained dogs are welcome at Woodlands Swiss.
- Open plan living and dining area
- TV and radio
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- The well equipped kitchen includes an electric hob and oven, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus storage cupboards
- Washing machine and dryer
- Double bed
- Dressing table
- Standard size twin beds
- Walk-in power shower, spa bath, toilet and basin
- WiFi is available. Usage is free up to 200MB per day, per device. An extra 3GB can be purchased for £10, per stay.
- Breakfasts can be arranged as required
- Electric heating
- For families with children – there is plenty of space immediately around the lodge in which to play
- Your booking will be allocated to one of the 5 Swiss Lodges at Woodlands Pine Lodges
Get some inspiration for activities in the area by checking out our Things to do section!
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure by 10 a.m.
Please note: No arrivals are permitted after 11 p.m. Reception is open from 9 a.m. till 11 p.m.
Woodlands Swiss is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £20 supplement per dog, per stay.
Dogs are allowed in the public bar area of the hotel only.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
Please note: Available on request – if required please add a note when completing the booking request form.
Elevated decking area with outside furniture.
Please note: Barbecues are not permitted on the wooden decking area.
Parking to the side of the lodge.
WiFi is available. Usage is free up to 200MB per day, per device. An extra 3GB can be purchased for £10, per stay. Please ask at reception for further details.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Woodlands Swiss has been rented through us since August 2019.