< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Woodside, a comfortable three bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Woodside is a cosy holiday lodge in the Pony Meadow area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a quiet location backing onto woodland, just a short stroll from the lake. The lodge is great for families with children sleeping up to 6 guests. The hot tub is a real treat, especially after a long day exploring the national park.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Bright lounge area with feature electric fire
- Leather corner sofa plus arm chair
- Dining area with full size dining table and 6 chairs
- 37″ wall mounted flat screen TV plus a CD/radio
- The fully equipped kitchen includes a built in electric oven with gas hob, built in fridge and freezer, integrated microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- Double divan bed
- Fitted wardrobe, cupboards and bedside cabinets
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with toilet, vanity unit and hand basin
- Full size twin beds
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside cabinet
- Please note: The third bedroom is very small
- There are full size bunk beds which may not be suitable for adults
- Small wardrobe
- Family size bathroom with full size bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a washing machine in the kitchen cupboard
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Woodside is accessed by 6 steps. There are 3 steps to access the lower deck where the hot tub is located. The lodge is all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the clubhouse at White Cross Bay. (They can be taken into the outdoor seating area).
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Double patio doors lead from the main living area to the outside deck. Patio furniture is provided. The hot tub is located to the rear of the lodge.
Parking to the side of the lodge for 1 car only. Additional cars should be parked either at reception or in the parking spaces along the main drive close to the marina.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Woodside Lodge has been rented through us since March 2013.
Review date: 05th July 2019
A peaceful family break
Review date: 17th June 2019
12 pony meadow top quality lodge
Review date: 30th April 2019
Short stay for a special birthday
Review date: 14th January 2019
Review date: 25th September 2018
Summer break 2018
Review date: 30th July 2018
Review date: 06th July 2018
Another wonderful holiday in a wonderful place
Review date: 08th June 2018
Lovely relaxing long weekend
Review date: 27th March 2018
Review date: 25th January 2018
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.