< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (With Hot Tub)
Acorn Bank is a modern lodge situated at Fallbarrow Park in an elevated position. It is ideal for either families or couples sleeping up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The Lodge is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing, offering a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is an extended private deck.
Dog friendly – 1 medium sized family dog accepted
Accommodation Details for Acorn Bank:
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge and diner, semi divided from the kitchen.
- Two 2-seater leather sofas, coffee table & occasional table.
- Modern dining table with 4 chairs.
- 42” flat screen Smart TV and DVD player (Hire available from shop at reception).
- Well equipped fitted kitchen, with gas hob, electric oven, integrated fridge and freezer, slim dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster with ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of generous storage space.
- There is a washing machine in the boiler cupboard.
- 2 Bedrooms with wall mounted TVs and fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- Master bedroom has double bed with en-suite shower room, toilet and basin.
- Second bedroom is twin with narrow beds (2’ 6” wide).
- Family bathroom with full sized bath and over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving
- Large outside two-tier sun deck which wraps around the front and side, with a choice of outdoor seating areas.
- Private Jacuzzi hot tub on the upper deck outside the main patio doors.
Key Information for your Stay
What’s included – A fully equipped kitchen for self catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen & towels. Please bring your own large/beach towels and robes when using the hot tub.
Accessibility – There are a significant number of concrete and wooden steps to reach the lodge which may not be suitable for the elderly or infirm. Lodge accommodation is then on the same ground floor level.
Outside – Wooden deck with patio furniture. This is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Care should be taken in cold or wet conditions as this can become slippery.
Parking – There is a designated space immediately below the lodge for 2 cars.
Infants up to 2 years old – A travel cot and high chair can be hired for £5 each. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot which will only fit in the master bedroom to the side of the double bed.
Wifi – Free wifi is provided by the park operators.
On the park – Lodge located at L55 (please click on the lodge position tab to view). For information about all the facilities at Fallbarrow Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: January 2015
Another Great Holiday With Lake District Holiday Lodges
Review date: 22nd January 2018
Our perfect Christmas
Review date: 03rd January 2018
Review date: 24th December 2017
Great stay within a lovely area!
Review date: 15th December 2017
Review date: 30th November 2017
A fabulous lodge in the perfect location to explore the Lake District
Review date: 12th November 2017
Review date: 25th October 2017
Fabulous break in the Lakes
Review date: 20th October 2017
Our stay at Acorn Lodge
Review date: 13th October 2017
Review date: 29th September 2017
About Fallbarrow Park
Fallbarrow Park is located within a short walk of the centre of the Bowness on Windermere. This 5 star location, set on the eastern shore of Windermere enjoys a picturesque part woodland setting. It is arguably one of the nicest lakeside holiday parks in the UK.
For more detailed information about Fallbarrow Park please Click here.