< Swipe or press to view images >
Three Bedroom Modern Holiday Lodge
Hideaway Lodge is in the Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park and enjoys a quiet position with views of the surrounding fells. It is ideal for families or couples and will sleep up to 6 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
The accommodation is well appointed, spacious, bright and airy and benefits from full central heating and double glazing to ensure a comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large deck area with patio table and chairs.
We welcome up to 2 medium sized dogs
Please note: We regret to inform guests that from November 20th 2017 the hot tub is no longer available for use due to circumstances outside of our control.
- There is a spacious and very bright open plan lounge and dining area. Patio doors open out onto the large private deck with fine views. Furniture includes a comfortable 3 seater leather sofa and two leather armchairs, large dining table with 6 chairs.
- For your entertainment there is a 32″ flat screen TV & DVD player. (A selection of DVDs can be hired from the shop at reception). Digital Radio with iPod dock and a selection of children’s games and toys are available.
- There is well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen. Equipment includes: Gas hob with electric oven, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space, washing machine and dryer (in utility cupboard).
- Three bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and drawers. The master bedroom has a king sized bed (5 foot wide) with bed side drawers and a built in dressing table with mirror. 19″ TV with integrated DVD, an en-suite shower room with walk in shower, toilet and basin, Vanity unit and mirror.
- The second bedroom has full sized double bed, plenty of storage space, a dressing table and 15″ TV.
- The third bedroom has full sized twin beds. Fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers.
- The family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Large outside sun deck
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large decked balcony running to the front and side of the lodge, with lovely views of the surrounding area.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining.
- A barbeque slab or holder will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Kirkstone 14 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
The travel cot provided will fit in the double bedroom.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: January 2013
A lovely holiday in Limefitt Park.
Review date: 24th August 2018
Recent stay at Limefitt park
Review date: 20th August 2018
A nice lodge on a lovely park
Review date: 18th June 2018
Review date: 09th April 2018
A wonderful stay at Christmas time
Review date: 07th January 2018
Gorgeous views and cosy lodge
Review date: 04th December 2017
A comfortable well equipped lodge with spectacular views of the fells.
Review date: 18th November 2017
Review date: 16th October 2017
Review date: 25th September 2017
Fantastic holiday with fabulous views
Review date: 19th September 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.