< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Lakeland View is a spacious luxury 2 bed holiday lodge, sleeping up to 4 people and is situated in the popular Beckside area of Limefitt Park set back a short distance from Trout Beck.
It is superbly well equipped and has a master bedroom ‘annexe’ with doors opening out on to a private deck with sunken jacuzzi hot tub. The lodge uniquely has access for all with a ramp to the front and includes a wet room. It will appeal to couples and families.
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Lakeland View
- Open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen: Entering to the side of the lodge via the wide hallway the spacious and open living area is to the left. All tables and furniture are rustic oak style.
- The lounge has 2 cream leather sofas with a wooden coffee table.
- Wall mounted TV with DVD player. Triple bi-fold doors open out to the front deck. The dining table with 4 matching cream leather chairs is adjacent to a set of double patio doors.
- There is a fully equipped fitted kitchen with skylight, gas hob and integrated electric oven, fridge, freezer and microwave. Plenty of storage space, cutlery and crockery
- Two bedrooms (master ensuite)
- From the hallway the master double bedroom is virtually an ‘annexe’ with private patio doors opening onto the side deck with a private sunken jacuzzi hot tub. There are mirrored wardrobes and bedside tables plus a wall mounted TV. Ensuite shower with sink, toilet, and heated towel rail/radiator.
- The second twin bedroom has twin beds, a wardrobe and wall mounted TV.
- Shower/wet room: The spacious wet room has slate effect panelling adding to the luxury feel. Toilet, hand basin and towel rail/radiator.
- Outside deck: To the front and side of the lodge is a spacious deck of non slip construction. Patio furniture for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- Rear deck outside the patio doors to the master bedroom ‘annexe’ has a private sunken jacuzzi hot tub surrounded by frosted glass panels.
- A barbeque slab or rest will be provided – please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Beckside 2. Ramp access and then the accommodation is on the same ground floor level. Although ramp access is suitable for wheelchairs, the lodge is not fully adapted for those with disabilities who require a wheelchair inside and other aids for assistance.
Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
A travel cot will only fit to the side of the double bed in the master bedroom.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: January 2015
Absolutely beautiful place
Review date: 13th August 2018
Review date: 29th June 2018
A lovely stay
Review date: 22nd June 2018
Lakeland view lodge
Review date: 22nd June 2018
Fabulous Family Mini Break
Review date: 29th May 2018
Review date: 04th May 2018
Fantastic weekend away, can't wait to return!
Review date: 19th March 2018
Review date: 07th January 2018
An amazing lodge with amazing views, loved every minute there. Cant wait to return!!
Review date: 22nd December 2017
Review date: 17th December 2017
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.