Welcome to Lakeland View, a two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Lakeland View is a beautifully presented holiday lodge situated in the popular Beckside area of Limefitt Park. It is set back just a short distance from Trout Beck which runs through the complex. The lodge is superbly well equipped ensuring a comfortable and relaxing stay. Doors from the master bedroom open out to the sunken hot tub. Perfect to unwind after long days exploring all that the Lake District has to offer. Lakeland View benefits from a ramp to the front as well as a wet room. The lodge owner takes great pride in providing a welcoming and high standard lodge. A popular choice.
Lakeland View Lodge welcomes 2 well behaved dogs.
Please note: Although ramp access is suitable for wheelchairs, the lodge is not fully adapted for those with disabilities who require a wheelchair inside and other aids for assistance.
- Entry to the side of the lodge via the wide hallway
- All tables and furniture are rustic oak style
- The lounge has 2 cream leather sofas with a wooden coffee table
- Wall mounted TV with DVD player
- The dining table has 4 cream leather chairs and is adjacent to a set of double patio doors
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with skylight, gas hob, integrated electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master double bedroom has private patio doors opening onto the side deck with access to the hot tub
- Mirrored wardrobes and bedside tables
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room including sink, toilet and heated towel rail/radiator
- The second bedroom has twin beds and a wardrobe
- Wall mounted TV
- Spacious wet room with slate effect panelling, toilet, hand basin and towel rail/radiator
- Although ramp access is suitable for wheelchairs, the lodge is not fully adapted for those with disabilities who require a wheelchair inside and other aids for assistance
- Full central heating ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Ramp access and then the lodge is on the same ground floor level. Although ramp access is suitable for wheelchairs, the lodge is not fully adapted for those with disabilities who require a wheelchair inside and other aids for assistance.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit to the side of the double bed in the master bedroom and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
To the front and side of the lodge is a spacious deck of non slip construction. Patio furniture for outdoor dining and relaxation. The hot tub is surrounded by frosted glass panels.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Lakeland View Lodge has been rented through us since January 2015.
10th January 2020
Just spent the full two week xmas holidays with my family here. We have stayed at this lodge before and it was owned by different owners. We had a fantastic time Limefitt park where the lodge is situated is awesome. The lodge itself is fantastic well equipped and has everything you need. Only bit of advice i would give is in my opinion a dishwasher is a must. And also the some better mattresses as they were very poor.
02nd December 2019
Fantastic in all departments! Booked for a long weekend last minute, what a find! Hot tub a bonus after a long day of walking/climbing! Will definitely be back!
04th October 2019
Lovely lodge set in a beautiful location just right for a get away from normality.The hot tub was excellent even in the rain.