< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Lakeland View, a two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Lakeland View is a beautifully presented holiday lodge situated in the popular Beckside area of Limefitt Park. The lodge is set back a short distance from Trout Beck. It is superbly well equipped ensuring a comfortable and relaxing stay. Doors from the master bedroom open out to the sunken hot tub. Perfect to unwind after long days exploring all that the Lake District has to offer. Lakeland View benefits from a ramp to the front as well as a wet room. The lodge owner takes great pride in providing a welcoming and high standard lodge. A popular choice.
For all bookings made after January 29th 2019 we are pleased to advise that Lakeland View will accept 2 well behaved dogs.
Please note: Although ramp access is suitable for wheelchairs, the lodge is not fully adapted for those with disabilities who require a wheelchair inside and other aids for assistance.
- Entry to the side of the lodge via the wide hallway
- All tables and furniture are rustic oak style
- The lounge has 2 cream leather sofas with a wooden coffee table
- Wall mounted TV with DVD player
- The dining table has 4 cream leather chairs and is adjacent to a set of double patio doors
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with skylight, gas hob, integrated electric oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master double bedroom has private patio doors opening onto the side deck with access to the hot tub
- Mirrored wardrobes and bedside tables
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room including sink, toilet and heated towel rail/radiator
- The second bedroom has twin beds and a wardrobe
- Wall mounted TV
- Spacious wet room with slate effect panelling, toilet, hand basin and towel rail/radiator
- Although ramp access is suitable for wheelchairs, the lodge is not fully adapted for those with disabilities who require a wheelchair inside and other aids for assistance
- Full central heating ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
An early arrival from 1 p.m. can be added for £20 (subject to availability). A late departure by 12 p.m. can be added for £20 (subject to availability). This can be added as an optional extra when placing a booking.
Ramp access and then the lodge is on the same ground floor level. Although ramp access is suitable for wheelchairs, the lodge is not fully adapted for those with disabilities who require a wheelchair inside and other aids for assistance.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit to the side of the double bed in the master bedroom and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
To the front and side of the lodge is a spacious deck of non slip construction. Patio furniture for outdoor dining and relaxation. The hot tub is surrounded by frosted glass panels.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators. Please ask/register at reception upon check-in.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Lakeland View Lodge has been rented through us since January 2015.
Excellent weekend away
Review date: 05th December 2018
Long weekend break
Review date: 11th November 2018
Family hot tub holiday
Review date: 09th November 2018
Fabulous break at Lake View Lodge!
Review date: 09th November 2018
Review date: 31st October 2018
Review date: 25th September 2018
Lovely relaxing break
Review date: 31st August 2018
Summer holiday 2018
Review date: 20th August 2018
Absolutely beautiful place
Review date: 13th August 2018
Review date: 29th June 2018
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.