The Government has introduced a new scheme to get us all to eat out and enjoy a discount at the same time.
The Lake District has a fabulous selection of places to eat and drink, with great local produce on offer. Running from 3rd August to 31st August, from Monday-Wednesday means you can get 50% off up to the value of £10 per person in any participating eatery.
How it works
The scheme is really simple.
Browse the selection of participating outlets here, then book and visit the place of your choice where you will:
- Get a 50% discount, up to a maximum of £10 per person, to diners for food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in.
- The offer is available all day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from the 3rd August to 31st August 2020.
- There’s no limit to the number of times you can use the offer and you don’t need to produce a voucher.
- The discount only applies to anyone who is eating or drinking.
- For more info, head to the GOV.UK website.
Here’s just a little taster of places around the Windermere, Ullswater and Ambleside area.
View the full list for Cumbria here
The Cavendish Arms
Sheila’s Cottage, Ambleside
Spice Cafe & Bistro in Windermere
Wainwrights’ Inn, Langdale
The Flying Fleece, Ambleside
Low Sizergh Barn, Sizergh
The Hare and Hounds, Levens
The Strickland Arms, Sizergh
Enjoy your food and your new dining experiences and thank you for supporting our local businesses.
We’d love to hear what you think!