- Two bedrooms: 1 x double with TV and en-suite walk-in shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin with TV
- Shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, wine cooler, slimline dishwasher
- Smart TV, 2 x TV, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed wraparound decking with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 1.1 miles, Trout Beck 0.1 miles
- Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out at 10am
- Note: There are steps to the exterior; please take care
- Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines, Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to, WiFi is for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes, This is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails, Bookings cannot be accepted if they are solely reliant on the provision of uninterrupted and unlimited Wi-Fi, We are not held responsible or liable for the WiFi on the park
- If you encounter any issues with the WiFi, please contact White Cross Bay reception
- Access to the local leisure facilities at Choices Health Club at Troutbeck Bridge is complimentary to all guests and can be withdrawn at any time without financial penalty, we as the letting agent or the property owner cannot be held responsible for this provision in service, as it’s subject to third-party provider located off site.
Tranquillity Lodge, a charming single-storey lodge is nestled in Troutbeck Bridge at the heart of the breath-taking Lake District National Park.
Boasting a great location, enclosed decking, and off-road parking for three cars, Troutbeck 3 welcomes families, groups of friends or couples, perfect for making the most of the fresh country air and explore the stunning scenery of Cumbria.
Step inside and let the charm of this single-storey lodge sweep you off your feet.
All of the amenities are on the ground floor, making this an ideal retreat for those with lower mobility and the open-plan living space features a kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire, the perfect place to relax and entertain.
When the sun is shining you can head out to the enclosed wraparound decking, equipped with furniture so you can enjoy some alfresco dining with a view over Trout Beck and distant views of Windermere.
Wind down for the night, retiring to one of two inviting bedrooms, comprising of a double with en-suite shower room, and a TV and a twin, serviced by an additional shower room.
In the morning, take a trip to the nearby town of Windermere and explore its stunning views, hearty eateries, and boutique shops.
Hop on board a boat trip to take in the sights of Lake Windermere or take a stroll along the lakeside to appreciate the stunning views of the Lake District.
Alternatively, head to the town of Ambleside to wander through its charming, cobbled streets and admire its picturesque views, delicious eateries, and iconic landmarks.
Enjoy a leisurely boat ride and take the opportunity to relax in one of the local pubs or sample the local ales at one of the traditional inns.
With so much to explore, a stay at Tranquillity Lodge will be one to remember.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
Ambleside 5 miles; Kendal 8.7 miles.
The small village of Troutbeck Bridge lies between the famous towns of Windermere and Ambleside, close to the renowned Kirkstone Pass, within the Lake District National Park. Made up of a scattering of Lakeland cottages, this quiet village offers a thriving and very popular local pub, serving real ales and fine food. The bustling towns of Windermere and Ambleside are close by, providing a range of amenities including shops, pubs and cafes. Lake Windermere boasts a range of lakeside activities, including trips to the famous Aquarium and the renowned Grizedale Forest Park, whilst children will enjoy the World of Beatrix Potter in nearby Bowness, where technology brings her characters to life. With destinations such as Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains all within easy reach, Troutbeck Bridge is an ideal location for exploring all that the region has to offer.
This property has a £150 Good Housekeeping Bond.
Please bring your own travel cot and highchair as they are not provided.
White Cross Bay has its own onsite facilities. You will need to purchase a complex pass from reception which includes the use of the pool, entertainment and access to bar and restaurant. The prices are subject to change by park management.
Please note that the charging of electric vehicles is not permitted at this lodge.
The nearest charging point can be found at Booths Supermarket in Windermere.
The lodge has complimentary WiFi. Please use "Parkdean Customer" to connect, no password required, WiFi is for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes, This is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails, Bookings cannot be accepted if they are solely reliant on the provision of uninterrupted and unlimited Wi-Fi and we are not held responsible or liable for loss of connection.
Park Rules and Operations – White Cross Bay
All holiday parks are owned and managed by a separate company to ourselves. Lake District Lodge Holidays has no association with the owners of these parks or responsibility for the provision of services they offer. At certain times of year, there maybe a reduction in those services, which is outside of our control.
Commercial vehicles, caravans, camper vans, Hen or Stag parties are not permitted onsite. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and are not be left alone in the lodges at any point during your stay.
You will be staying on an operational holiday park, which means work may be undertaken from time to time by the park owners during your stay. Although Lake District Lodge Holidays will always try to inform guests in advance if something may impact on a stay and if we have prior knowledge. We cannot be held responsible or accept any liability for park operations of which are outside of our control and which we have no knowledge of.
Any issues relating to a stay at a privately owned lodge should be reported back through Lake District Lodge Holidays as the park are not responsible for managing the lodge or booking for private sublet guests during their stay.
This property offers the following short breaks: