Welcome to Thirlmere, a beautiful two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Thirlmere is a tastefully decorated and spacious lodge in the Thirlmere area of White Cross Bay. The lodge is located on the main route leading to the lake, about 200 yards away. The lodge offers a light and contemporary interior - a great space in which to relax and escape everyday life. Thirlmere also benefits from a hot tub to completely unwind. Your four legged family members are also welcome! The perfect base for discovering the area .
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- Bright and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wooden flooring
- Feature electric fire
- Wall mounted 42" TV
- Two 2 seater brown leather sofas and arm chair
- Glass dining table with 4 chairs
- Well designed fitted kitchen with gloss white fronted units
- Appliances include a 4 ring gas hob, integrated single electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave oven, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage cupboards
- Carpeted master bedroom with king size bed
- Range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table
- En suite shower room with corner shower cubicle, hand basin, toilet and towel rail/radiator
- Carpeted second bedroom with standard twin beds
- Fitted wardrobes and drawers
- TV with DVD player
- Stylish family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, hand basin, toilet and towel rail/radiator
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- There is a cloak room cupboard
- Two bedrooms: 1 x kingsize with ensuite shower room with corner shower cubicle, hand basin, toilet and towel rail/radiator, 1 x twin, both have TV, DVD, bedside drawers and wardrobes/storage
- Bright and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area with wooden flooring and feature electric fire, modern fitted white gloss kitchen, Stylish family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, hand basin, toilet and towel rail/radiator
- Cloakroom cupboard
- The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up
- Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot
- Gated decking to two sides, a stand is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
- Full gas central heating
- Gas hob and electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, TV
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels incl in rent (charging electrical vehicles is not permitted at this lodge), please bring your own beach/leisure towels
- Parking for two cars
- Sorry no smoking
- Two dogs welcome
- Note: For use of the onsite facilities, a complex pass is required, these can be purchased from reception
- Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines, Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to, WiFi is for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes, This is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails, Bookings cannot be accepted if they are solely reliant on the provision of uninterrupted and unlimited Wi-Fi, We are not held responsible or liable for the WiFi on the park
- If you encounter any issues with the WiFi, please contact White Cross Bay Park reception
- Note: For use of the onsite facilities, a complex pass is required, these can be purchased from reception.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
About the location
Ambleside 5 miles; Kendal 8.7 miles.
The twin towns of Bowness and Windermere are both vibrant, fun-filled places set within the splendid scenery of the Lake District. Both towns provide a range of amenities, shops and restaurants to suit all tastes whilst Ambleside offers the additional attraction of a boat ride to Bowness, the Lakeside Aquarium and Beatrix Potter's 'Hill Top House' at Sawrey. Grizedale Forest Park is within easy driving distance and is home to a range of activities including many good walks, mountain biking and the 'Go Ape' adventure park. The region also boasts many National Trust properties as well as a variety of water sports for those who prefer a more adrenaline-fuelled trip. Children will enjoy a trip to the 'World of Beatrix Potter' in Bowness whilst the villages of Grasmere, Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains are all within easy reach.
Thirlmere is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
A travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and is provided for you. Please bring your own highchair as they are not provided.
White Cross Bay has its own onsite facilities. You will need to purchase a complex pass from reception which includes the use of the pool, gym, entertainment and access to bar and restaurant. The prices are subject to change by park management.
Subject to White Cross Bay Holiday Park rules:
Commercial vehicles, caravans or camper vans cannot be parked on the site.
Hen or stag parties are not permitted.
Dogs must not be left alone in the lodges at any point during your stay.
Disposable BBQ's must be used on the stand provided.
Charging an electric car is not permitted at the lodge. Any guests found charging their car from the lodge will be asked to vacate the property.
There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100 for this property.
This property offers the following short breaks: