Welcome to Tree Lodge, a traditional three bedroom lodge in a private woodland setting
Tree Lodge is a traditional cabin style pine lodge in the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a private position within the park with woodland all around plus 2 deck areas. One is secluded with a second to enjoy the sunshine. With its contemporary styling, Tree Lodge offers a cosy retreat ideal for couples or families looking for a quiet location. The lodge will sleep up to 6 guests plus an infant in a travel cot. It’s perfect for a getaway or simply as a base to explore the Lakes.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- A spacious open plan living and dining area
- Furniture includes 2 three seater sofas
- Feature electric log burner and chimney
- Wall mounted 55 inch flat screen TV
- Solid wood dining table with 6 chairs
- Patio doors open onto the side of the lodge
- Fully equipped shaker style fitted kitchen.
- Equipment includes a 4 ring gas hob, electric oven and grill, full size tall fridge and freezer, dishwasher and microwave. Kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
First twin bedroom (off the living area):
- Twin beds, small wardrobe
- The master bedroom has a king size bed, bedside tables.
- Wall mounted TV
- Short hallway through to en suite shower room. Built in wardrobe. Thermostatic shower, toilet and basin
Second twin bedroom:
- Twin beds (one is slightly shorter than a standard full sized single bed)
- Wardrobe and chest of drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- The family bathroom has a three quarter size bath, over bath thermostatic shower, mirror, basin and toilet
- Tree Lodge is located in a hilly location within the Skiptory Howe area of White Cross Bay
- For families with children – the area immediately around the lodge may not be suitable for playing outside. An outdoor play area is a short walk away
- Centrally heated throughout ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
About the location
Ambleside 5 miles; Kendal 8.7 miles.
The twin towns of Bowness and Windermere are both vibrant, fun-filled places set within the splendid scenery of the Lake District. Both towns provide a range of amenities, shops and restaurants to suit all tastes whilst Ambleside offers the additional attraction of a boat ride to Bowness, the Lakeside Aquarium and Beatrix Potter's 'Hill Top House' at Sawrey. Grizedale Forest Park is within easy driving distance and is home to a range of activities including many good walks, mountain biking and the 'Go Ape' adventure park. The region also boasts many National Trust properties as well as a variety of water sports for those who prefer a more adrenaline-fuelled trip. Children will enjoy a trip to the 'World of Beatrix Potter' in Bowness whilst the villages of Grasmere, Coniston Water, Kendal, Keswick and the Lakeland Mountains are all within easy reach.
Tree Lodge is accessed by 5 wooden steps. There are wooden steps to access the rear deck area.
The lodge is located at the top of a steep hill. The area immediately around and to the side of the lodge is steep and caution is advised.
A travel cot will fit in the twin bed only. Please bring your own travel cot and highchair as these are not provided.
White Cross Bay has its own onsite facilities. You will need to purchase a complex pass from reception which includes the use of the pool, gym, entertainment and access to bar and restaurant. The prices are subject to change by park management.
Subject to White Cross Bay Holiday Park rules:
Commercial vehicles, caravans or camper vans cannot be parked on the site.
Hen or stag parties are not permitted.
Dogs must not be left alone in the lodges at any point during your stay.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines, Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to, WiFi is for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes, This is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails, Bookings cannot be accepted if they are solely reliant on the provision of uninterrupted and unlimited Wi-Fi, We are not held responsible or liable for the WiFi on the park. If you encounter any issues with the WiFi, please contact Limefitt Park reception.
There is a Good Housekeeping Bond of £100 for this property.