< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Birthwaite, a spacious two bedroom modern holiday lodge
Birthwaite is a modern and spacious lodge situated in the Fellside area of Limefitt Park. The lodge enjoys a quiet location offering far reaching views and it ideal for couples or families sleeping up to 4 guests. The well appointed lodge is bright and airy offering a comfortable base from which to explore the Lake District. The owners of Birthwaite Lodge live locally which means that it is serviced and maintained to a high standard.
The lodge welcomes one small dog by arrangement (subject to £50 refundable deposit). Please note medium/large size breeds cannot be accommodated.
Please note: Birthwaite Lodge will offer a flexible arrival day, except Sunday subject to a minimum stay of 3 nights outside of peak holiday/school holiday period.
Accommodation Details for Birthwaite Lodge
- The main hallway leads into a spacious open plan lounge and dining area with pitched pine ceiling
- Feature fire surround with electric log effect fire
- Lounge furniture includes a two and three seater leather sofa, sideboard and coffee table
- Corner TV unit with 40” flat screen TV and DVD player
- The kitchen/dining area has oak laminate flooring throughout with an extending dining table and 4 chairs
- The kitchen is well proportioned and fully equipped
- Electric oven and gas hob, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, washing machine, kettle and toaster, cutlery and plenty of cooking utensils and crockery
- The master bedroom has a double bed with fitted wardrobe, cupboards, dressing table and mirror
- The master en suite has a shower with toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- The second bedroom has two full size single beds
- Fitted wardrobes and cupboards with dressing table and mirror
- TV/DVD player
- Bath with hand shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m.
Birthwaite is accessed by 4 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes one small dog by arrangement (subject to £50 refundable deposit). Please note medium/large breeds cannot be accommodated.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
There is insufficient space to fit a travel cot in the bedrooms at Birthwaite Lodge.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Patio doors open out onto a good size decking area offering extensive fell views. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Parking adjacent to the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Birthwaite Lodge has been rented through us since May 2018.
My stay at Birthwaite Lodge
Review date: 22nd November 2018
Great place to go
Review date: 10th October 2018
Review date: 30th September 2018
Wonderful stay at Birthwaite Lodge
Review date: 08th September 2018
Review date: 07th September 2018
Birthwaite Lodge, Limefitt Park
Review date: 20th August 2018
Beautiful lodge with amazing views
Review date: 07th August 2018
Brilliant lodge in a lovely location
Review date: 26th July 2018
Review date: 05th July 2018
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.