< Swipe or press to view images >
Spacious two bedroom modern holiday lodge
Birthwaite Lodge is a modern and spacious lodge situated in the Fellside area of Limefitt Park backing onto woodland, in a quiet location enjoying wide reaching views. The lodge is ideal for couples or families and will sleep up to 4 people. There is insufficient space in the bedrooms to fit a travel cot.
The well appointed accommodation is bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing giving a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large private deck with extensive views. It is serviced and maintained to a high standard by the owners who live locally.
Dog friendly – One small dog welcome by arrangement (subject to £50 refundable deposit). Please note medium/large breeds cannot be accommodated.
Birthwaite Lodge offers a flexible arrival day all year round (except Sunday) subject to a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Accommodation Details for Birthwaite Lodge:
- The main hallway leads into a spacious open plan lounge and dining area with a pitched pine ceiling and feature fire surround with electric log effect fire.
- Lounge furniture includes a two and three seater leather sofa, sideboard and coffee table.
- Corner TV unit with 40”flat screen television and DVD player is provided for your entertainment.
- Patio doors open out onto a good sized decking area and offer lovely fell views.
- The kitchen/dining area has oak laminate flooring throughout with an extending dining table and 4 chairs, the kitchen is well proportioned and fully equipped. Oak sideboard.
- Electric oven and gas hob, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, washing machine, kettle and toaster, cutlery and plenty of cooking utensils and crockery.
- Two bedrooms. The master bedroom has a double bed with fitted wardrobe/cupboards and dressing table/mirror. TV. There is a door leading into the ensuite.
- The second bedroom has two full sized single beds and fitted wardrobes/ cupboards with dressing table/mirror. TV/DVD player.
- The family bathroom adjacent to the twin bedroom has a bath with hand shower, toilet, sink and a heated towel rail.
- The master ensuite has a shower with a toilet and sink and a heated towel rail.
- Patio doors lead from the main living area onto a good sized sun deck which runs round to the side of the lodge, offering lovely views of Troutbeck/fells and the surrounding area.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation with some flower tubs.
- A barbecue slab will be provided, should you wish to bring your own disposable barbecue.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Fellside 6 and accessed by 4 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level. Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Parking immediately adjacent to the lodge for 2 cars. Additional cars can be parked at reception.
There is insufficient space in the bedrooms to fit a travel cot.
Free WIFI also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Review date: 05th July 2018
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.