Welcome to Birthwaite, a spacious two bedroom modern holiday lodge
Birthwaite is a modern and spacious lodge situated in the Fellside area of Limefitt Park. The lodge enjoys a quiet location offering far reaching views and it ideal for couples or families sleeping up to 4 guests. The well appointed lodge is bright and airy offering a comfortable base from which to explore the Lake District.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- The main hallway leads into a spacious open plan lounge and dining area with pitched pine ceiling
- Feature fire surround with electric log effect fire
- Lounge furniture includes a two and three seater leather sofa, sideboard and coffee table
- Corner TV unit with 40” flat screen TV and DVD player
- The kitchen/dining area has oak laminate flooring throughout with an extending dining table and 4 chairs
- The kitchen is well proportioned and fully equipped
- Electric oven and gas hob, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, washing machine, kettle and toaster, cutlery and plenty of cooking utensils and crockery
- The master bedroom has a double bed with fitted wardrobe, cupboards, dressing table and mirror
- The master en suite has a shower with toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- The second bedroom has two full size single beds
- Fitted wardrobes and cupboards with dressing table and mirror
- TV/DVD player
- Bath with hand shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m.
Birthwaite is accessed by 4 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
There is insufficient space to fit a travel cot in the bedrooms at Birthwaite Lodge.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Patio doors open out onto a good size decking area offering extensive fell views. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Parking adjacent to the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Birthwaite Lodge has been rented through us since May 2018.
08th November 2020
Beautiful cosy lodge like home from home central to everything very clean and tidy, we loved our stay and will definitely return
19th October 2020
This was our second stay in this lodge, and we went back because it has just everything..... the standard of furnishings, the availability of items for use within it, even the size of the lodge, together with the location, - all just amazing. We will be back again.
02nd October 2020
Over all extremely clean, just the main bathroom floor (hair on the floor) and towel rail were a little dirty. The location,lodge and park, overall was excellent.