Welcome to Coldfell Lodge, a modern two bedroom holiday lodge
Coldfell, named after a well known fell local to the owner’s home, is a comfortable 2 bed lodge situated in the Calgarth area of White Cross Bay. The lodge will sleep up to 4 guests.
Flexible stays of 2 nights or more (with any arrival day except Sunday) can be arranged all year round (excluding Christmas & New Year breaks).
Sorry we are unable to accept pets at Coldfell Lodge.
- Open plan lounge and dining area which is semi divided from the kitchen
- Furniture includes comfortable 2 & 3 seater fabric sofas and chair
- Electric fire
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- There is a wall mounted flat screen TV and DVD player
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes an electric oven and hob, integrated fridge and separate freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space
- The master bedroom has a double bed
- Fitted wardrobe and cupboards
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with corner shower, toilet and hand basin
- The second bedroom has full size twin beds
- Fitted wardrobe and cupboards
- Full size bath with over bath shower, sink and toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Please bring your own DVDs
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Coldfell Lodge is accessed by 7 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
Sorry we are unable to accept dogs at Coldfell Lodge.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only (snug fit) and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. BBQs are not permitted due to the composite decking. Small seating area to the front of the lodge with rear shaded area.
There is designated parking for 1 car adjacent to the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here. (Every lodge)
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Coldfell Lodge has been rented through us since October 2020.