< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Comraich, a spacious two bedroom lodge by the river
Comraich is a beautifully presented, spacious lodge at Limefitt Park. With it’s unique ‘L-shaped’ design it means the lodge has good sized open lounge, dining and kitchen areas. Situated in the much sought after Beckside area, the lodge sits on the riverbank with lovely open views towards the fells beyond. There is a delightful outside deck with the relaxing sound of Trout Beck below. This therefore adds to the experience of staying here.
The lodge will sleep 4 guests making it ideal for families and couples. It also welcomes 2 dogs.
Comraich (sanctuary, haven) is named after A Chomrich the old Gaelic name for Applecross in the Scottish Highlands. It is a resting place for travellers crossing from Ireland since the 7th Century.
- Spacious and bright ‘L-shaped’ open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting
- Comfortable 2 & 3 seater fabric sofas
- Lovely views through bi fold patio doors which open out onto the south and west facing deck
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with integrated DVD player (plus separate speakers)
- Feature electric ‘real fire’ adds to the cosy feel of the room
- Fully equipped galley shaker style fitted kitchen
- Appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, integrated full sized fridge and freezer, washer dryer, microwave, kettle and toaster, plenty of cutlery and crockery plus storage space
- Carpeted and with double bed
- Furniture includes a fitted mirror fronted wardrobe and beside cabinets
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, toilet and hand basin
- Carpeted with twin beds
- Fitted mirrored wardrobe with bedside cabinets
- Family bathroom with bath, over bath thermostatic shower, vanity unit with hand basin plus toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Laminate flooring throughout except for carpeted bedrooms
- There is a washing dryer in the kitchen
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels if you are planning to use the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Comraich is accessed by 4 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will only fit in the twin bedroom (tight fit between beds). Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is designated parking for 2 cars outside the lodge
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Comraich has been rented through us since December 2018
Review date: 06th May 2019
Perfect lodge, couldn't have asked for more
Review date: 03rd May 2019
Review date: 13th April 2019
About Limefitt Park, Windermere
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park, Windermere please Click here.