< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Comraich, a spacious two bedroom lodge by the river
Comraich is a beautifully presented lodge at Limefitt Park in the picturesque Troutbeck Valley. With its unique ‘L-shape’ design, Comraich offers guests a spacious lounge, dining and kitchen area. The lodge enjoys a sought after position on the riverbank with views towards the fells and beyond. There is a delightful outside deck from which you can simply relax and listen to the sound of the beck below. Comraich which means ‘sanctuary’ or ‘haven’ is named after a Comraich, the old Gaelic name for Applecross in the Scottish Highlands. It is a resting place for travellers crossing from Ireland since the 7th Century.
With its riverside location and wonderful views, Comraich Lodge is an ideal holiday retreat.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- Vaulted ceiling with built in lighting
- Comfortable 2 and 3 seater fabric sofas
- Lovely views through bi-fold patio doors which open out onto the south and west facing deck
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with integrated DVD player plus separate speakers
- Feature electric ‘real fire’ adds to the cosy feel of the room
- Fully equipped galley shaker style fitted kitchen
- Appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, integrated full size fridge and freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Plenty of cutlery and crockery plus storage space
- Carpeted with a double bed
- Furniture includes a fitted mirrored wardrobe and bedside cabinets
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, toilet and hand basin
- Carpeted with twin beds
- Fitted mirrored wardrobe with bedside cabinets
- Family bathroom with bath, over bath thermostatic shower, vanity unit with hand basin plus toilet
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
- Laminate flooring throughout except for the carpeted bedrooms
- There is a washer/dryer in the kitchen
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels if you are planning to use the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Comraich is accessed by 4 wooden steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will only fit in the twin bedroom (tight fit between beds). Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
There is designated parking for 2 cars outside the lodge.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Comraich has been rented through us since December 2018
Our Stay at Comraich
Review date: 18th October 2019
My favourite place in the lakes we enjoyed our stay at Comraich
Review date: 27th September 2019
Review date: 13th September 2019
Stay at Limefitt was perfect
Review date: 02nd September 2019
Relaxing weekend away
Review date: 14th July 2019
Review date: 28th June 2019
Just What We Needed
Review date: 04th June 2019
Review date: 06th May 2019
Perfect lodge, couldn't have asked for more
Review date: 03rd May 2019
Review date: 13th April 2019
About Limefitt Park, Windermere
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park, Windermere please Click here.