< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Luxury Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Damson Lodge is a modern, spacious 2 bed holiday lodge located in the Thirlmere area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a good position on the road heading towards the lake and marina which is only some 250 yards away. There is a spacious outside deck with a private hot tub. The lodge will sleep up to 4 people (plus an infant in a travel cot).
1 medium dog or 2 small dogs welcome
- Gas central heating throughout
- Spacious and bright open plan living and dining kitchen
- Lounge includes: 2 & 3 seater leather sofas, feature electric fire, wall mounted TV & DVD player
- Patio doors from lounge lead to the outside deck
- Dining area: Glass dining table and 6 chairs
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen: Laminate floor, gas hob and electric oven, microwave, built in fridge and freezer
- Spacious master bedroom with range of wardrobes and dressing table, patio door to side of lodge.
- Ensuite shower room with corner shower, hand basin and WC
- Second twin bedroom with wardrobe, wall mounted TV with integrated DVD
- Family bathroom with over bath shower and screen, hand basin and WC
- Large outside sun deck with patio furniture
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge is located at Thirlmere 8 and is accessed by 3 steps and then all on the same ground floor level ; 2 small dogs can be accepted by arrangement ; deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Parking immediately to the rear of the lodge for 2 cars.
A travel cot (can be hired) will only fit into the master bedroom.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay currently have free use of the onsite leisure facilities. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge locations please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: June 2015
Review date: 15th June 2018
Review date: 08th June 2018
Review date: 27th April 2018
Review date: 05th April 2018
Review date: 23rd December 2017
Our First break in the lakes
Review date: 03rd December 2017
My stay at damson lodge
Review date: 30th October 2017
Review date: 10th October 2017
Review date: 25th September 2017
Review date: 15th September 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.