SAVE – Book today and claim an immediate discount.Claim Offer
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Fir Tree Lodge is luxury 2 bed holiday lodge at White Cross Bay. It is located in the Coniston area of the park and enjoys a quiet semi woodland spot.
The lodge is delightfully furnished and will sleep 4 in a double bedroom (with ensuite) and twin room. There is an outside private hot tub. The lodge is ideally suited for families or two couples.
Two small dogs (or one medium dog) are welcome to stay at Fir Tree Lodge.
- Centrally heated throughout.
- Entrance to side of lodge into open plan living and dining area.
- Wall mounted TV & DVD player. Feature electric fire.
- Corner fabric sofa. Patio doors lead out to the front deck.
- Small oak dining table with 4 chairs.
- Separate fitted kitchen with wooden flooring. Gas hob and electric oven. Integrated fridge, freezer & dishwasher. Plenty of storage.
- Hallway leads through to bedrooms to the rear of the lodge. Washer/dryer in hallway with storage for coats etc.
- Carpeted Master bedroom with double bed, fitted furniture, mirror fronted wardrobe, bedside drawers, wall mounted TV.
- Ensuite shower room with double width ‘body’ shower, hand basin, vanity unit(with shaving point) and WC. Tiled floor.
- Second bedroom with twin beds. Mirror fronted wardrobe and fitted bedside furniture.
- Family bathroom with tiled floor. Over bath thermostatic shower. Toilet, vanity unit (with shaving point) & WC.
- Main decking to side with rattan patio furniture. Gated area with circular private hot tub.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Coniston 3 and accessed by 5 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the front of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: December 2016
Snowy scenes at Fir Tree Lodge
Review date: 27th March 2018
Review date: 23rd February 2018
Lovely Short Break
Review date: 30th December 2017
Half term with the family
Review date: 21st November 2017
A very enjoyable experience
Review date: 20th November 2017
Review date: 06th November 2017
Review date: 15th October 2017
Great stay, poor cleanliness
Review date: 09th October 2017
Nice get away
Review date: 13th September 2017
Review date: 11th September 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.