< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Jinnyspinner, a three bedroom traditional lodge with riverside setting
Jinnyspinner is a traditional pine lodge in the Beckside area of Limefitt Park. It enjoys one of the most sought after positions on the park. The lodge sits on the river bank above Trout Beck itself. There is a spacious deck overlooking open fields with views towards Troutbeck Village and Wansfell Pike. The perfect setting in which to relax with a glass of something while listening to the river below. It is ideally suited for families and will sleep up to six people. A cosy hideaway retreat.
The lodge welcomes up to two dogs.
- A charming open plan lounge area with feature fire place and log effect gas fire
- Furniture includes a comfortable fabric corner sofa and armchair plus dining table with 6 chairs
- Wall mounted flat screen TV and DVD player
- A selection of family board games, Lake District walking books and magazines
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a gas oven and hob, fridge, table top freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The larger master bedroom has a king size bed (5 foot wide)
- En suite shower room with toilet, basin and mirror vanity unit with shaving point
- Wall mounted TV
- Wardrobe and storage
- The second bedroom has full size twin beds
- Wall mounted TV
- Wardrobe with ample storage space
- The third bedroom has full size bunk beds which may not be suitable for some adults plus a wardrobe
- The family bathroom has a full size bath, over bath thermostatic shower, mirror vanity unit with shaving point and WC
- Please note the third bedroom has bunk beds which may not be suitable for adults
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a cosy feel all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Beckside 37 and accessed by 4 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: September 2012
Lovely stay in a cosy private cabin.
Review date: 13th October 2018
Review date: 09th October 2018
Relaxing Lakes Lodge Break
Review date: 18th September 2018
A short review
Review date: 07th September 2018
Excellent family break went to watch Lakeland 100
Review date: 06th August 2018
Okay.A bit expensive
Review date: 03rd August 2018
Another enjoyable stay
Review date: 22nd July 2018
A great,relaxing holiday.
Review date: 09th July 2018
Beautiful location, but the logde felt tired inside.
Review date: 20th May 2018
Review date: 11th May 2018
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.