Welcome to Jinnyspinner, a three bedroom traditional lodge with riverside setting
Jinnyspinner is a traditional pine lodge in the Beckside area of Limefitt Park. It enjoys one of the most sought after positions on the park. The lodge sits on the river bank above Trout Beck itself. There is a spacious deck overlooking open fields with views towards Troutbeck Village and Wansfell Pike. The perfect setting in which to relax with a glass of something while listening to the river below. It is ideally suited for families and will sleep up to six people. A cosy hideaway retreat.
The lodge welcomes up to two dogs.
- A charming open plan lounge area with feature fire place and log effect gas fire
- Furniture includes a comfortable fabric corner sofa and armchair plus dining table with 6 chairs
- Wall mounted flat screen TV and DVD player
- A selection of family board games, Lake District walking books and magazines
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a gas oven and hob, fridge, table top freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The larger master bedroom has a king size bed (5 foot wide)
- Wardrobe and storage
- Wall mounted TV
- En suite shower room with toilet, basin and mirror vanity unit with shaving point
- The second bedroom has full size twin beds
- Wall mounted TV
- Wardrobe with ample storage space
- The third bedroom has full size bunk beds which may not be suitable for some adults plus a wardrobe
- The family bathroom has a full size bath, over bath thermostatic shower, mirror vanity unit with shaving point and toilet
- Jinnyspinner Lodge has its own dedicated WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Please note the third bedroom has bunk beds which may not be suitable for adults
- Central heating and double glazing ensuring a cosy feel all year round
- Guests can hire a selection of DVDs from the shop at reception
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3pm and departure at 10am. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5pm on Sunday.
Jinnyspinner is accessed by 4 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes up to two dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot is provided free of charge. A high chair can be hired for an additional £5. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large southwest facing deck. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite). For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Jinnyspinner Lodge benefits from its own complimentary dedicated WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Jinnyspinner Lodge has been rented through us since September 2012.
29th March 2020
Stayed at Jinney Spinner many times but unfortunately over the last few visits the deterioration has been noticeable. Bearing in mind that our recent visit was only a few weeks into the new season we found a number if issues e.g. broken handles on kitchen cupboards,bleach stains on hand towel,t-towel stained,carpet in lounge in need of deep cleaning,windows needed cleaning inside and out, air freshener in en-suite bathroom has been empty for at least two years (why not throw away),no hand wash in bathrooms or kitchen, no washing up liquid, no cleaning products, tv remote control in double bedroom not working. On our next visit to the park it will be in another lodge.
25th February 2020
We arrived at the height of storm Dennis and this cosy lodge was a vey welcome sight! We absolutely loved our stay there in spite of the weather which meant we ended up spending much more time in the lodge than wed intended. This was, however, a pleasure as we found it to be extremely comfortable. The highlight has to be the location, with a large decking overlooking the (wild and fast flowing whilst we were there) river. The master bedroom is lovely as is the twin and the third bedroom (bunk beds) is much smaller but the beds seem comfortable and are full size. There are many homely touches and the owners clearly treat this lodge with loving care. Wed love to return.
10th December 2019
Excellent lodge very homely loved it will definitely book again.Highly recommend this place location fab.