< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Oakwood, a two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Oakwood is a spacious and well equipped holiday lodge located in the Langdale area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a quiet end of cul-de-sac position. Oakwood benefits from its own private hot tub – a real treat after a day exploring the beautiful national park. The lodge is great for both couples and families benefiting from an en suite plus family bathroom. It’s a lovely place to simply relax!
The lodge welcomes 1 dog.
- Spacious open plan lounge, living and dining area with wooden flooring throughout
- 2 and 3 seater leather sofas
- Modern electric fire with feature surround
- Rustic oak furniture including a solid wood dining table and chairs
- Wall mounted 50” digital TV with DVD player and Bluetooth docking station
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with granite worktops
- Equipment includes gas hob, integrated double oven, under counter fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, ample crockery and cutlery plus storage space
- Carpeted master bedroom with double bed, beside tables, cupboards and drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- Walk through with mirrored wardrobe leading to the en suite
- En suite shower room with toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail
- Carpeted second bedroom with full size twin beds
- Mirror fronted wardrobe and bedside drawer
- Wall mounted TV
- Full size bath with over bath shower, vanity unit with granite tops, hand basin and toilet
- There is a washer/dryer in the hallway
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Oakwood is accessed by 5 wooden steps to the decking. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 1 dog.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the clubhouse at White Cross Bay. (They can be taken into the outdoor seating area).
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
The deck extends to the front and side of the lodge. Patio furniture provided. Gated hot tub area. The hot tub has a cantilever lid.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Oakwood Lodge has been rented through us since October 2014.
Great mini break
Review date: 08th April 2019
Family birthday celebration
Review date: 26th November 2018
Review date: 03rd November 2018
Review date: 07th October 2018
Relaxing stay at the Oakwood Lodge Windermere
Review date: 29th September 2018
Could have been better
Review date: 14th September 2018
We'll be back !
Review date: 17th August 2018
Review date: 20th July 2018
Review date: 02nd July 2018
Our short break at oakwood lodge
Review date: 08th June 2018
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.