Welcome to Oakwood, a two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Oakwood is a spacious and well equipped holiday lodge located in the Langdale area of White Cross Bay. It enjoys a quiet end of cul-de-sac position. Oakwood benefits from its own private hot tub – a real treat after a day exploring the beautiful national park. The lodge is great for both couples and families benefiting from an en suite plus family bathroom. It’s a lovely place to simply relax!
The lodge welcomes 1 dog.
- Spacious open plan lounge, living and dining area with wooden flooring throughout
- 2 and 3 seater leather sofas
- Modern electric fire with feature surround
- Rustic oak furniture including a solid wood dining table and chairs
- Wall mounted 50” digital TV with DVD player and Bluetooth docking station
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with granite worktops
- Equipment includes gas hob, integrated double oven, under counter fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, ample crockery and cutlery plus storage space
- Carpeted master bedroom with double bed, beside tables, cupboards and drawers
- Wall mounted TV
- Walk through with mirrored wardrobe leading to the en suite
- En suite shower room with toilet, hand basin and heated towel rail
- Carpeted second bedroom with full size twin beds
- Mirror fronted wardrobe and bedside drawer
- Wall mounted TV
- Full size bath with over bath shower, vanity unit with granite tops, hand basin and toilet
- There is a washer/dryer in the hallway
- Centrally heated ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Oakwood is accessed by 5 wooden steps to the decking. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 1 dog.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: There is a designated dog friendly area in the bar/restaurant.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
The deck extends to the front and side of the lodge. Patio furniture provided. Gated hot tub area. The hot tub has a cantilever lid.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Oakwood Lodge has been rented through us since October 2014.
06th November 2020
The lodge was decorated beautifully and everything was to a high standard. I received a phone call on the day I was due to check in to inform me the previous guests had broken something and that It was due to be fixed. I thought it was a nice touch that they phoned to say this, most places wouldn't.
03rd November 2020
Shower screen door had been smashed prior to arrival and could not be fixed so had to use shower over bath which was very poor pressure. Also on arrival a very strong odour like old grease which stayed throughout our stay in the main living area. Also no WiFi at all or 4g Other than that it was ok but did expect better quality for the price.
20th October 2020
We had a fabulous weekend Friday to Monday wishing we had booked the week was lots to do and see. Oakwood exceed our expectations hot tub was set back not with high enough fence around for your privacy lovely Thanks for experience of your lovely place