Welcome to Pheasant’s Nest, a well presented two bedroom dog friendly holiday lodge
Pheasant’s Nest is a beautifully presented 2 bedroom lodge situated in the popular Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. The lodge enjoys a quiet location with lovely, far reaching views of the surrounding fells. It’s just a short distance from the onsite pub. The lodge is well equipped providing a welcoming and relaxing retreat. A great option for those looking to unwind in a tranquil setting.
With walks right from the front door plus designated onsite dog field, Pheasant’s Nest is a haven for dogs and their family members!
One dog is welcome
Please note: A refundable £100 security deposit is required for all stays at Pheasant’s Nest. This is payable with your balance and refunded within 7 days of departure if not called upon.
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Pitched ceiling with built in lighting
- Furniture includes a 3 seater fabric sofa (with footrest) and 2 armchairs
- Round wooden dining table with 4 chairs (2 collapsible dining chairs are also provided)
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with a stand alone DVD player/Freeview box
- Attractive feature fire place with electric fire
- Patio doors lead on to the front deck
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen
- Equipment includes a gas oven and hob, tall built in fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster
- Ample cutlery, crockery and utensils plus plenty of generous storage space
- King size bed
- Bedside drawers, dressing table with stool
- There is a large walk through wardrobe with plenty of storage space leading to…
- En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin
- Full size twin beds (3 foot wide)
- Plenty of storage space in fitted wardrobes and drawers
- The family shower room has a double width walk in shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels if using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Pheasant’s Nest Lodge is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
There is a gentle sloping graveled driveway.
The lodge welcomes 1 dog.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Patio furniture is provided to the side of the lodge.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the side of the lodge on the graveled driveway.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Pheasant’s Nest Lodge has been rented through us since December 2019.
14th January 2021
Our lodge was amazing! Really spacious and provided majority of all your home comforts. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be booking again!
04th January 2021
Our 2nd perfect xmas break in this clean comfortable lodge, highly recoment it to chill out and relax, beautiful location
12th October 2020
We had a great stay at Pheasants Nest, we were a little apprehensive with everything thats going on but the lodge was absolutely spotless. The layout is brilliant and is very spacious. Its modern and the views are beautiful. Weve stayed at Limefitt many times but this has by far been our favourite lodge. The only slight niggle was that the en suite shower flooded the en suite bathroom, it had been leaking for some time by the look of it but mustnt have been reported. We also didnt have hot water at one point and when we spoke to the Lake District Lodge Holidays we were told it was because the hot tubs on the site were being refilled and that its be on later that day - not ideal when you cant go the toilet, have a drink or shower. So we spoke to the Limefitt reception who said that wasnt the case at all and they spoke LDLH direct and we then had someone out within half an hour and the water was sorted. These were minor problems that didnt dampen our stay. Well definitely be coming back, the lodge is well looked after, clean, comfortable and a credit to the owner.