Welcome to Pheasant’s Nest, a well presented two bedroom dog friendly holiday lodge
Pheasant’s Nest is a beautifully presented 2 bedroom lodge situated in the popular Kirkstone area of Limefitt Park. The lodge enjoys a quiet location with lovely, far reaching views of the surrounding fells. It’s just a short distance from the onsite pub. The lodge is well equipped providing a welcoming and relaxing retreat. A great option for those looking to unwind in a tranquil setting.
With walks right from the front door plus designated onsite dog field, Pheasant’s Nest is a haven for dogs and their family members!
One dog is welcome (subject to a £50 refundable deposit).
- Spacious and bright open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Pitched ceiling with built in lighting
- Furniture includes a 3 seater fabric sofa (with footrest) and 2 armchairs
- Round wooden dining table with 4 chairs (2 collapsible dining chairs are also provided)
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with a stand alone DVD player/Freeview box
- Attractive feature fire place with electric fire
- Patio doors lead on to the front deck
- Well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen
- Equipment includes a gas oven and hob, tall built in fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster
- Ample cutlery, crockery and utensils plus plenty of generous storage space
- King size bed
- Bedside drawers, dressing table with stool
- There is a large walk through wardrobe with plenty of storage space leading to…
- En-suite shower room with shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin
- Full size twin beds (3 foot wide)
- Plenty of storage space in fitted wardrobes and drawers
- The family shower room has a double width walk in shower, vanity unit, toilet and shaving point
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels if using the leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 4 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Pheasant’s Nest Lodge is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
There is a gentle sloping graveled driveway.
The lodge welcomes 1 dog.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
The onsite Haybarn Pub welcomes dogs, plus there is a designated dog field for exercising.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the twin bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. Patio furniture is provided to the side of the lodge.
There is designated parking for 2 cars to the side of the lodge on the graveled driveway.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Pheasant’s Nest Lodge has been rented through us since December 2019.
24th March 2020
On arrival at pheasants nest we realised it was one of the older lodges we have stayed in but don,t be fooled by that its quite obvious this lodge has received a major makeover.pheasants nest is a credit to its owners the kitchen is very well equipped for cooking in the lodge.all work carried out on this lodge is of the highest standard.good location and fabulous view across to kirkstone pass.
23rd February 2020
We booked within 4weeks for a weekend away and had a well earned break. The lodge was exceptional and comfortable. We will definitely try to book the same lodge next time we visit.
03rd January 2020
Pheasants nest is a tastefully furnished lodge. . well laid out and the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in..we would highly recommend this lodge for a comfortable pleasant stay . in fact ive already booked it for next xmas.