< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with Hot Tub)
Robin View is a modern, comfortable holiday lodge is situated in the Beckside area of Limefitt Park in a lovely spot with fine views. It has a deck which is not overlooked with a secluded private hot tub.
It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people. It’s bright and airy with full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a sun deck.
Accommodation details for Robin View:
- Open plan lounge and dining area with vaulted ceiling and built in lighting. Furniture includes a fabric 2 & 3 seater sofa (picture to follow). Dining table with 4 chairs.
- There is a 32″ wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD player. CD/Radio. Wii console with wii ‘fit board’.
- Patio doors open out onto the front of the sun deck affording lovely views.
- Kitchen: The well equipped fitted kitchen includes, gas oven and hob, built in fridge and freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, storage space.
- Two bedrooms both with mirrored wardrobes and drawers. The master bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space.
- Patio doors open out onto the rear portion of the deck directly to the private outside jacuzzi hot tub. The second bedroom has twin beds (narrow).
- Bathroom: The family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Outside: Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto the south and west facing balcony running to the side of the lodge, offering lovely views of the surrounding area. The deck is sectioned off, with a private and secluded hot tub to the rear.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbecue slab or stone will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Dog friendly – up to 2 dogs welcome.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Beckside 3 and accessed by 5 wooden steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side; Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 1 car.
Free wifi is available. For more information about all facilities at Limefitt Park and a map of the lodge location please click here.
A travel cot will fit in the hallway outside the bedrooms or in the master bedroom if the bed is moved to one side.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays: March 2013
Nice weekend away
Review date: 23rd January 2018
Review date: 18th November 2017
Review date: 27th October 2017
Review date: 06th October 2017
Review date: 25th September 2017
A lovely lodge in a great location
Review date: 03rd September 2017
Review date: 28th July 2017
Robin view stay
Review date: 13th June 2017
Review date: 28th April 2017
Review date: 26th December 2016
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District’s most stunningly situated holiday parks. Set in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley, it is some three miles north of Windermere on the Ullswater road in the direction of Kirkstone Pass. This superb location has beautiful views and direct access to the fells.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please Click here.