< Swipe or press to view images >
Spacious Two Bedroom Holiday Lodge (with hot tub)
Somerford Lodge is a spacious 2 bed self catering holiday lodge in a wooded cul-de-sac in the Langdale area of White Cross Bay. A short walk from the main clubhouse and lake, it will sleep up to 4 people comfortably (there is some room for a travel cot – in master bedroom with bed moved slightly). It is ideal for either families or couples.
Dog Friendly – 2 small dogs welcome
The well appointed Lodge has full central heating and double glazing ensuring a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a large deck to the front and side with a sunken jacuzzi hot tub.
- Kitchen & Dining Area
- The fully equipped fitted kitchen is to the left hand side and is separated from the main living area. It has a breakfast bar with stools.
- Equipment includes integrated fridge, freezer, gas hob, electric oven, microwave and dishwasher. Slow cooker. Plenty of storage space with slide out pantry cupboard. Kettle, toaster, cutlery, utensils and crockery.
- The dining area has a square wooden dining table and 4 chairs.
- Lounge & Seating area:
- A very comfortable lounge with contemporary decor, a 2 and 3 seater leather sofa plus an armchair and coffee table.
- 5th generation iPod dock.
- Feature electric fire and wall mounted TV. Two sets of double bi-fold patio doors open out onto the large front sun deck.
- Two Bedrooms:
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed and fitted wardrobes, bedside tables, dressing table and mirror. Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD.
- Ensuite shower room which includes double width walk in shower, toilet, basin, vanity unit and fitted furniture. Radiator/towel rail.
- The second bedroom has standard sized twin beds and fitted wardrobes including over the beds and bedside table. Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD.
- Bathroom: The family bathroom has a full sized bath with over bath shower, toilet, sink, vanity unit with radiator/towel rail.
- Large outside sun deck:
- The double bi-fold patio doors lead from the main living area onto the front deck which runs round to the side of the lodge where the sunken jacuzzi hot tub is located.
- Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbecue stone or slab will be provided, please bring your own disposable barbecue.
Key Information for your Stay
Lodge located at Langdale 7 and accessed by 6 steps and then all on the same ground floor level; Deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated to side;
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All guests staying at White Cross Bay have use of the onsite leisure facilities at a local charge. Free wifi also available. For more information about all facilities at White Cross Bay and a map of the lodge location please click here.
Fantastic holiday in the Lake District
Review date: 20th November 2017
Would come again
Review date: 10th November 2017
THE BEST LODGE IVE STAYED AT IN A LONG TIME. JUST BEAUTIFUL
Review date: 16th October 2017
Lodge holiday was amazing we have already recomended it to all our friends and family lovely lodge x
Review date: 25th September 2017
A home from home - just what you need on a UK break
Review date: 01st August 2017
Perfect for a relaxing break in the Lakes
Review date: 07th July 2017
Review date: 23rd June 2017
Review date: 17th June 2017
Puppy's 1st birthday
Review date: 20th May 2017
Short stay would definitely recommend
Review date: 20th May 2017
About White Cross Bay
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay please Click here.