< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Somerford, a delightful two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub
Somerford is a pretty, modern and spacious two bedroom lodge in a wooded cul-de-sac at White Cross Bay. The double bi-fold doors provide a light and bright interior – perfect for those glorious warm evenings! The lodge is superbly well equipped with everything you might need for a comfortable stay, plus the added bonus of a sunken hot tub. Somerford offers a welcoming base from which to explore the local area or to simply relax and unwind from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
2 small dogs are welcome at Somerford.
- A contemporary decorated spacious living, dining and kitchen area
- There is a 2 and 3 seater leather sofa plus an armchair and coffee table
- Feature electric fire
- Wall mounted Smart TV and 5th generation iPod dock
- The dining area has a square wooden table and 4 chairs
- The fully equipped fitted kitchen is to the left hand side and is separated from the main living area
- There is a breakfast bar with 2 stools
- Equipment includes an integrated fridge and freezer, gas hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, slow cooker, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space with a slide out pantry cupboard
- The master bedroom has a king size bed
- Fitted wardrobe, bedside tables, dressing table and mirror
- Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD
- En suite shower room with double width walk in shower, toilet, hand basin, vanity unit and radiator/towel rail
- The second bedroom has twin beds
- Fitted wardrobe and cupboards plus a bedside table
- Wall mounted TV with integrated DVD
- Full size bath with over bath shower, toilet, hand basin, vanity unit and radiator/towel rail
- Somerford Lodge has its own dedicated WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Somerford is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 small dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: Dogs are not allowed in the clubhouse at White Cross Bay. (They can be taken into the outdoor seating area).
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only (when the bed is adjusted) and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
The bi-fold patio doors lead from the living area to the front deck which continues around to the side of the lodge. Patio furniture and chairs are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
Parking immediately to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Somerford Lodge has its own complimentary dedicated WiFi. This should be suitable for streaming services allowing you to log into your Amazon Prime, Now TV or Netflix accounts.
Quality of connection may vary at times. No guarantee is given as to the speed of WiFi service or its reliability.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Somerford Lodge has been rented through us since December 2014.
Somerford lodge, white cross bay.
Review date: 12th August 2019
Brilliant lodge and great location.
Review date: 30th July 2019
Review date: 01st July 2019
Review date: 26th April 2019
My favourite so far
Review date: 08th April 2019
Our stay at Somerford lodge
Review date: 13th August 2018
What more do you need...
Review date: 03rd August 2018
A lovely setting and a bright modern lodge with everything you need for a fab holiday
Review date: 20th July 2018
Our holidays to whitecross bay
Review date: 02nd July 2018
Review date: 06th April 2018
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.