< Swipe or press to view images >
Welcome to Squirrels Snug, a two bedroom holiday lodge with hot tub close to the lake
Squirrels Snug is situated in the popular Pony Meadow area of White Cross Bay. The lake and marina are just a stone’s throw away with glimpses from the lodge itself. This comfortable lodge offers great value accommodation with the added bonus of a hot tub. It will sleep up to 4 guests offering a double and twin bedroom making it ideal for both families and couples. It’s the perfect place for a relaxing break at anytime of the year.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- 2 leather sofas, armchair and footstool
- Wall mounted flat screen TV with integrated DVD
- Double patio doors open to the front deck area
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Shaker style fully equipped fitted kitchen with gas hob, grill and oven
- Integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- King size bed with fitted headboard
- Fitted wardrobe, bedside drawers and dressing table
- En suite bathroom with over bath thermostatic shower, toilet, hand basin and radiator
- Narrow single beds with fitted headboard
- Fitted wardrobe and dressing table
- Above bed storage
Family shower room:
- Walk in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower
- Toilet, hand basin and chrome towel rail/radiator
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Key Information for your Stay
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3pm and departure at 10am.
Squirrels Snug is accessed by 6 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 2 dogs.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and/or high chair can be hired for an additional £5 per item. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Patio doors open out onto the front deck which extends round the side of the lodge. Private use outside hot tub with cantilever top to rear of lodge.
Parking immediately to the front and side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite).
Alternatively, when staying at White Cross Bay all guests have use of the onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay. For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Free WiFi is provided by the park operators. Please ask/register at reception upon check-in.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Squirrels Snug Lodge has been rented through us since October 2018.
Review date: 05th July 2019
A perfect getaway home away from home!
Review date: 24th June 2019
Perfect first time stay in a lodge.
Review date: 17th June 2019
Review date: 07th June 2019
A Cosy Squirels Snug
Review date: 31st May 2019
What a way to celebrate
Review date: 03rd May 2019
An Easter Family Break
Review date: 29th April 2019
Review date: 23rd April 2019
Review date: 21st April 2019
Review date: 15th March 2019
About White Cross Bay, Windermere
Stay in a lodge or log cabin at White Cross Bay. Situated on the shores of Lake Windermere it is one of the most popular park locations in the very heart of the Lake District.
For more detailed information about White Cross Bay, Windermere please Click here.