Welcome to Sunny Brow, a three bedroom holiday lodge with lake view
Sunny Brow is a modern holiday lodge in the highly sought after Lakeside area of White Cross Bay. The lodge offers a welcome and comfortable retreat from everyday life. The spacious accommodation makes it a favourite with families or groups who are looking to explore the Lake District. With magnificent views towards the lake and fells beyond, it’s a great place to return to at the end of a long day. Not forgetting the hot tub to relax in!
The lodge welcomes 1 dog.
- Bright and spacious open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area
- Furniture includes a 3 seater sofa 2 leather and 2 fabric arm chairs
- Dining area with full size dining table and 6 chairs and a bench seat
- 37″ flat screen TV/DVD plus a CD/radio
- The well equipped and appointed fitted kitchen includes a built in electric oven with gas hob, separate under counter fridge and freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle and toaster, cutlery and crockery plus plenty of storage space
- The master bedroom has a king sized bed
- Plenty of storage space including fitted cupboards, dressing table and a large walk in wardrobe
- En suite shower room with corner shower, toilet and hand basin
- The second bedroom has a double bed
- Fitted wardrobe and bedside drawers
- Standing TV
- Full size (3 feet wide) twin beds
- Bedside cabinet and a fitted wardrobe
- The family size bathroom has a full size bath with shower, hand basin and vanity unit, toilet and shaving point
- Full central heating and double glazing ensuring a comfortable stay all year round
Need to know
A fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. All gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring your own swimming towels when using the hot tub and/or leisure facilities.
Arrival and Departure Time
Standard arrival time from 3 p.m. and departure at 10 a.m. 2 night weekend specials depart at 5 p.m. on Sunday.
Sunny Brow is accessed by 5 steps. The lodge is then all on the same ground floor level.
The lodge welcomes 1 dog.
As per our T&Cs all dogs must be over the age of 6 months and fully house trained. Dogs are not allowed to be left unattended under any circumstances or be allowed to sit/sleep on the furniture. There is a £10 supplement per dog, per stay.
Please note: There is a designated dog friendly area in the bar/restaurant.
Infants (Up to 24 months)
A travel cot and high chair is provided free of charge. The travel cot will fit in the master bedroom only and will be left in the lodge for you to put up. Please bring your own bedding for the travel cot.
The deck is fully enclosed, secure and gated. A slab or base is provided for a BBQ but please bring your own disposable BBQ.
Patio doors open out onto the deck at the front of the lodge. The hot tub is gated.
Parking to the side of the lodge for 2 cars.
All stays include FREE use of Choices leisure facilities during your stay (located offsite at Troutbeck Bridge).
Alternatively, White Cross Bay has its own onsite leisure facilities. You will need to purchase a leisure pass from reception which is currently £15 per lodge. This covers everyone staying in the lodge for the duration of your stay.
For more information about leisure facilities please click here.
Complimentary WiFi is provided by the park and subject to fair usage guidelines.
Quality and reliability of connection will vary based on the number of people using it, prevailing weather conditions and therefore may be limited or slower than you are used to. From our experience, it is only suitable for page browsing and sending emails.
WiFi is provided for personal use only and is not intended for high data usage, gaming and/or use for business purposes.
Joined Lake District Lodge Holidays
Sunny Brow Lodge has been rented through us since March 2013.
27th March 2020
Visited white cross bay a few times before but first time staying at sunny brow, beautiful, comfortable, spacious lodge in a great location. Sitting on the decking area looks straight out to the lake which is unreal views especially watching the sunset in the hot tub. Plenty of activities for adults and children to enjoy as white cross bay is in a perfect location, I would highly recommend south lakes safari, we had an amazing day out there. We will definitely be returning very soon :)
19th November 2019
This was a lovely lodge, close to the water. We where able to sit in the hot tub and look over the lake. The same could not be said from inside until we cleaned the outside of the front windows.
14th October 2019
Family celebration weekend at this comfortable clean lodge. The Jacuzzi made it for us all. Had worried about some of the previous posts, but we found the lodge very comfortable and clean and well equipped.. We did have a problem with the heating but maintenance were very prompt to sort this out. Chose this property as the third bedroom was two full size single beds and not bunks, so suited our requirementsWe would return.